p7.

Nique_Monet: People react with their own instincts🦋

Liked by Nba_Youngboy.

It shocked me a bit that he liked it. It took me almost 3 minutes to debate on the petty caption but I finally decided to play it cool and simple. I didnt bother reading the comments because before Kalyce had seen it and Kentrell didn't comment it was just full of fake bitches and thirsty ass minimum wage niggas.

I went into my room. wrapped my hair, undressed myself into my sleep wear and got under the covers. Despite being frustrated with him I wrapped my pillow in my arms, only letting my imagination roam on who I was holding onto.

🦋🦋🦋

It seemed the roles reversed, he was spooning me under the satin sheets. It felt as if the two of us melted into the cold yet warming covers.

"Kentrell what about Aries?" (What yall think about that name for a boy😚?) His grip tightened around my waist, "He gone be ite, Its thunder." He said brushing it off, I couldn't help but feel bad looking out the window at how every once in a while it would strike lightening and rain.

There were soft fumbles and stomps to our room once he ran to the foot of the bed through whimpers.

"Mommy, daddy?" I could see Kentrells annoyed face in my mind once I heard him smack his lips sitting up, "Come over here Aries." I said as he came over to my side of the bed holding his arms out for me to lift him onto my lap.

"What did we tell you about when it starts thundering and lightning?" He frowned a bit.

"It— it cant hurt us" I lifted his face to mine by his chin wiping the tears from his cheeks. "And it never will, now come on you can sleep in here tonight." Kentrell lifted himself up to look at me.

"He startina' take up all our space." I had already scooted over and let him tuck himself in between us.

"Kentrell he's 4, he can sleep with us."

As time passed we all got comftorable in our own ways before I turned to face Aries despite him already being sleep, I pressed his nose as if it were a button. "Dont listen to your dad hes just a big meanie." Looking over to see if he heard me he was already turned over knocked out and so was Aries.

I layed my head back down onto the pillow closing my eyes when almost instantly...

🦋🦋🦋

I was awoken by my alarm with a jump grabbing my phone to stop it. Small parts of the dream started falling out my mind once I tried reminiscing on it, laying back down trying to go back into it until after 5 minutes I finally sat up turning to face the wall. I pulled my phone out debating on texting him or not.

But after seeing my homescreen of him I finally gave in to texting first.

Nique💚:
Im sorry about the other night.
9:30 AM.

Kentrell:
...
Kentrell:

Kentrell:
I just dont get why you were actin some type of way?

Nique💚:
Thats why I want to talk it over at my place.

Kentrell:
If we talk anything over its gone be at my place.

Nique💚:
Ykw fine. It doesnt matter I just wanna discuss a couple things.

I didn't purposely want to leave him on delivered but I needed a break from my phone shutting it off tucking it under my pillow and heading to the bathroom to get my day started.