p15.

Ive been trying to write out this birth scene but its killing me because I dont know how I want to write it so💕.

A couple months had passed and Kind Gaulden was born about two weeks prior to today. the delivery was smooth and Kentrell was by my side despite ignoring me almost the entire gender reveal, I swear he shed a tear. I started hanging out with Aries more often. There were a couple pictures of us surfacing online but I definitely didnt want it to look like we were together so I made it a point to declare myself single just incase anyone thought otherwise.

NiqueMonet: 👩‍👦its me and my baby but thanks for the input💕.

I sat the phone down looking over to see Kalyce cheesing.

"What now!?"

"Nothing Im just— wow, my baby havin a baby."

I laughed moving my hair out the way, "Okay mama bird."

"So whens Kentrell getting over here?"

I rolled my eyes, "Hopefully no time soon." That made her frown, she wasnt too fond of him but I could tell she wanted us to have a good relationship for the baby.

"Its just for the baby Nique, you have to remember he's apart of her life too."

"I know Kalyce Its just..." I sighed, "Its just so hard to get over him its like sometimes I dont even wanna see him because of all the memories it brings back."

"If its true it'll come back around."

I mocked her and we continued talking for a good 20 minutes enjoying the time we had while kind was sleep before there was a knock on the door.

I got up to open it and couldnt help but size him.

"Kinds dad."

He smacked his lips, "You actin foreign."

I poked my lips to the side leading him to Kinds room, it wasnt as large or expensive as his but it was still cute as hell tf. Of course he smiled once he saw her laying spread out in her bed.

"Aw yeah she catchin them Zebra type Z's."

I slipped out a giggle looking down so he wouldnt see.

"You cant laugh around me anymore?"

"Kentrell Its not that deep."

"Its more then that you be actin hollywood."

"Holly— We're not arguing around my baby lets just save this for a rainy day."

"Aint nobody arguin."

"Kentrell you literally have the worst attitude right now all I did was laugh and now you're talking about how I act "stuck up" and I havent even—"

"Im not just no fuckin 'kinds dad'."

I held my face for a moment trying to comprehend how this nigga started an argument from literally nothing.

"You're gonna wake her stop cussing around her! And nobody has been acting any kind of way."

"Its that nigga you be hangin around and he gone getchu fucked up."

"Nigga I been hangin around? I dont be hang—" I sighed realizing how loud I was getting leaving the room.

"You actin stupid cuz yo ass be postin him all the time."

"Okay I cant have friends, and why are you so mad in the first place you act like you didn't literally ghost me."

I turned around seeing the dumb ass mug on his face and there was no debate on him shaking his head and storming off to the door.

"You cant just— fuckin ignore me like you dont see me sitting here talking to you."

Kalyce stood in the doorway confused watching as he exited, we both looked at each other and i had the same confusion as her.

(short story but dont worry yall i got you im just so excited for the next chapter😭!)