37.

I woke up to the sun peaking brightly through the curtains. Almost bright enough to keep me from realizing the hard surface I was laying on which was Kentrells chest.

All the memories from last night flooded back and I smiled.

His arm was wrapped around me and he snored softly facing the window.

He looked at peace, it put a smile on my face and I layed there for a minute before getting up to go see Kind.

I leaned into her crib kissing her forhead and waking her by mistake.

"Oh sorry baby!" I said watching her turn over to me.

She smiled so I did back and picked her up,
" Someone seems ready today."

I brought her to the bathroom to brush her teeth with a tiny toothbrush and bathe her. I put on her diaper, then brought her with me just to keep her from wandering off into danger while I searched through Kentrells little closet for her.

Damn my nursery had nothing on his.

I skimmed through a couple outfits watchin her reaction to them all and letting her touch them to see which one she liked the most.

I pulled out a pink outfit and she squealed with joy, I then layed her back down in her crib to dress her and tickling her along the way.

I finished putting it on her and tried to balance her on her feet letting her do her own little dance.

Finally her morning routine was finished and I brought her downstairs.

I didnt wanna wake Kentrell so Id have to figure out where her swing was on my own.

Once I found it I sat her in it and set my phone up so she could stay distracted while I made us breakfast.

Hopefully he wouldn't have minded but I really wanted to sit and discuss a few things with him, and overall I was excited to finally be back in his presence on good terms.

Ever since Kalyce told me I sounded nice I couldnt help but practice my singing and try to get better so I sang all while making the food.

I was so caught up in my singing I almost screamed when Kentrell wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oh shit!-"

He laughed and I held his arms catching my breath.

"You aint ever tell me you could sing."

"Im not all that...Are we gonna ignore you creeping up on me?"

"Quit playin' you know you sound good. My baby got a lul' voice on her." He said going to kiss my neck.

I pulled away from him laughing, "Your baby?" Them going back to cooking.

"Oh so we aint like that no more?"

I sighed, "Its not like that Kentrell. You know what kind of situation I'm in."

"Ion care ab—"

I turned to him straight faced and he smacked his lips.

"Mane if you'on wanna be wit ol dude why you wit em?"

"I dont know how to break up with him, I really led him on and I dont wanna just up and leave. Plus you still have your little hoes you stunt with on the internet, Im not leaving him just to be single and Im definetly not gonna wait on you to drop your hood boogers."

He looked at me for a moment before nodding.

"Ill drop em after you get rid of him."

"Why do I have to get rid of him first?"

"I tell them straight up, you not permanent if I wanna get rid of you you're gone." He said straight up like it wasn't outlandish.

"Kentrell dont do those girls like that..."

"They know what they brought themself into so why should I care?"

I gave a side smile going to him and cupping his jaw.

"You know thats fucked up right?"

"Dont worry bout that, Im droppin them for you."

I handed him his plate and went to grab Kindley up.

"You just reminded me, can you feed Kind while I go handle something?"

"Whatchu handlin?" He said before blowing on his food.

"We can talk about it later." I said going upstairs.

I walked to the room and checked the nightstand grabbing my phone and swiping down through all the notifications, most of them were missed calls and texts from Trey and I sighed.

I looked off thinking of an excuse before texting back. I simply told him I was busy with Kind and Kalyce all day yesterday having a 'girls' night.

I was definitely about to get my ass in danger fucking around with Kentrell.