p6.

Kentrell💚🐍:
Get dressed I'm takin you shopping.

Nique💚:
I have to go to work early on mondays.

Kentrell💚🐍:
Fuck that you not dancin no more.

Nique💚:
Forgetting I'm single? How else will I make money now anyways?

Kentrell💚🐍:
Stop sayin that you not fuckin single, and Ima take care of that.

Nique💚:
No questions have been asked, no statements have been made...
Nique💚:
And wym?

I made sure to send two different text so he had to respond to them both.

Kentrell💚🐍:
Ion gotta ask or say nothin. Ima take care of you.

Nique💚:
Bye asf- no special privileges...
Nique💚:
I dont want that on your plate😕.

Kentrell💚🐍:
I get all privileges. You my girl.

I smacked my lips laying on my stomach with me feet swinging back and forth.

Nique💚:
so what about the baby?

Kentrell💚🐍:
Thats what we gone talk about.

Nique💚:
When do you want to meet up?

Kentrell💚🐍:
In an hour.

I guess he won, so I made up a broke ass lie and called up to my job before getting up to get dressed.

I made sure to post my outfit to instagram watching my likes boost based upon him following me and liking

I made sure to post my outfit to instagram watching my likes boost based upon him following me and liking. Time passed and grabbing my phone and purse I fled to the door hearing his knock.

"Hold up!"

I scurried to open it as we acknowledged each others outfits. "Took you long enough damn."

"How—..Okay." He pulled me under his arm around my neck walking me down the stairs and half way to his car, his steps were hard and heavy weighing down each move he made "Damn you tryna kill me!?" I brushed him off mimicking his walk to the car making sure i walked faster and infront of him so he'd see me. "Say why you walkin like that?"
I giggled a bit throwing my head back, "Im walking like you!"

"Ion walk like that you got me fucked up."

"Well your knees sure be 5 steps behind you!"
He mugged me pulling the door open for me as I thanked him getting in watching him walk around to the driver seat with a laugh.

We drove off passing up on the fast food instead planning to go to the food court.

"You know your shorter then i thought you'd be."

"And you got a big ass head now shut up." My jaw opened as I folded my arms, "Dont talk to me anymore I dont like you."

"You gone like me when we walk up in Victoria Secret and I spend my money on you."

"I make my own money I dont need or want a nigga paying for my stuff."

...

After a long day of shopping and buying all my stuff for me, he put his card back bringing our tray to the mini booth full of food making sure not to step on the many bags he'd payed for.

"Thankyouuu!" I cheesed widely before grabbing one of the fries.

"Nah these my fries you betta getcho own."

I got offended making a face, "If its on this table we're sharing."

"Huh?"

"I said i—"

He snatched it out my hand eating it quickly before I could take it back.

I stared at him for a moment in annoyance, "Kentrell, dont ever snatch food outta my hands again nigga I will break yo finger." I grabbed multiple fries trying to shove them in my mouth before he yanked my wrist

"Who the fuck you talkin to, Ill eat all this shit and make you throw it away." He said trying to pull my hand to his mouth and feed himself.

"Stop! BOY STOP!" I laughed a bit trying to remove his hand calming down once people began staring. "Okay calm down, people are looking at us like we're crazy."

He smacked his lips looking over to them, "Mane ion give a fuck...They see these diamonds, betta be showin they kids examples."

"You— well speaking of kids and examples what about this baby."

He looked at me waiting for me to go on.

"So, are you happy...upset...mad?" He took a moment looking down at the food, his silence always scared me. The way he stared at me when he thought wasnt any more fearful then when he looked away in silence. "Why ima be upset." He looked back up at the fry before continuing to eat.

"I mean sometimes- I dont know things happen. But you didnt tell me how you feel."

"Thats my baby?"

"Kentrell who else have I been with..Yes its your baby." I said snapping a bit but he remained calm.

"Happy as fuck." He smiled, it wasnt the reaction I wanted, I wanted him to be overly excited. It seemed as though he didnt even care and I was completely turned off so I just looked at him for a moment but he stared back. He was so hard to deal with, hard to argue with, hard to understand.

"You ready to go?" I said monotoned.

"We can go whenever you wanna go."

"Alright..cmon, thankyou for all the clothes." We got up heading for the exit.

"You know you my girl right?"

"You told me."

"Nah you my baby."

I couldnt stay mad, I cracked a smile keeping my face down so he wouldnt see. "You tryna come spennanight?" I thought to myself for a moment convincing myself to stay mad.

"I would but I cant call off for work tomorrow too."

It seemed like ever since I said that we both went silent. From walking to the car and even the drive we almost hadnt said a word.

"Say, why you actin so different?" I shook my head not knowing if I should say it or not.

"Its nothing.."

He pulled into my driveway turning the radio down so we could talk, "Why you actin like that."

"Acting like what?"

"You actin different."

"how?"

"You just—" He breathed out tilting his head. "Just tell me what Im doing to act different." He shook his head brushing it off, I wanted him to acknowledge that I was upset but once he did I wanted him to answer it himself.

I stared at him for a moment waiting to see if he'd say anything.

"When did I start acting differently?"

He stayed quiet looking down. "Goodnight Kentrell."

Once he didnt respond it was my cue to just get out and head into the house.