54.

Once we finally got home I came to sit on the couch and Kae followed me coming to sit down.

"Im sorry Nique..." She said tilting her head.

"Im just tired...I feel so stupid and embarrassed."

"Nique you arent stupid, and there isn't any reason to be embarrassed they brought all of that to you."

"Kae its my fault, I should have been mature and just moved on from him with Kindley when I had the chance. I would have been in a way better place now."

"You loved him Nique, love makes people do alot of things."

"I still do..." I shook my head.

"You arent gonna like this, I know you wont but you have to move on. He's done you so terribly, maybe this first attempt just failed."

She was right, I reached in my pocket and grabbed my phone out going to my mentions and it only became worse.

"Fuck..Kae its already making shaderooms."

"What do you mean?"

I pressed a video to see myself crying in a car, the music muffled in the background still audible. Another video of me going off in the club and trying to leave and instantly my heart shattered out of embarrassment. "Its over, I don't even know what to do anymore," I gave her the phone showing her the videos feeling myself tear up again and she looked to me. "Dont cry again Domonique it'll be okay, this will all be sorted out soon, there has to be something that can make you feel better."

"Honestly just spending time with Kindley...But of course she isnt here."

"Well why dont we go pick her up from your mom?"

"Well it has been so long, I wanna give her a chance to really get to know her."

She nodded, "Anything else?"

"Well maybe we could have a movie date, just calm down from everything," that made her smile, "That sounds nice, just let me know when your ready." I nodded watching her go into the bedroom probably changing into pjs when my phone rang, I looked down to it seeing it was a call from Kalyce and rolled my eyes. I loved the thought of being mature and moving on from the situation but the way she flaunted her little pregnancy on social media disgusted me, as a mother who wouldn't but the thought of how she got it and who she got it from made me just wanna jump through the screen and beat her ass for a second time.

She was about ready to burst, she could have gotten an abortion at anytime and that especially didnt sit right with me.

I put on a fake smile and answered the call though going on the porch.

"Hey Kalyce," "Hey Nique, I was just calling to check up on you and ask a few questions, but I saw a few videos from earlier and I was wondering if you were okay? If you dont want to talk about it that's completely fine."

"Oh yeah, right, we'll actually I'm doing fine. I just dont really like all the attention, especially on something so negative that's all."

"Okay, thats good I just wanted to make sure."

"Mhm, so what'd you have a question on?" She took a moment to probably get up and I could hear how heavily she was breathing, she was definitely due in no time. "Well I just wanted to ask for a little advice, I know you've gone through it all yourself and I was wondering if theres anything you could help me out with that I might need to know." I gave a thin lipped smile while she couldn't see me, "Well..Id recommend having someone beside you just to help you out when its time," something I didn't have, "Most of it all just came to me naturally, you'll get the hang of it."