45.

Im tired of waiting I can't do it anymore so we're gonna time skip! (also who ever said Nique should leave No❤️😂)

Id been living with Kentrell for a couple months now, my birthday and Kinds was the next following month and he kept hinting a suprise. So he told me to go to the mall, handed me a large stack of money and let me get whatever I wanted to prepare for today.

 So he told me to go to the mall, handed me a large stack of money and let me get whatever I wanted to prepare for today

So boom, I went and got a couple things and came back eager for my suprise. On the way to his house I noticed the lights were still on but only upstairs, I got out looking up at the windows and smiling, he was probably up to no good. I unlocked the door with the key he recently gave me and once I opened it the instant smell of expensive candles hit me.

"Wow so someone outdid themself huh?" No response.

I just saw candles around some tables and looked down at the trail of red and white roses leading up the stairs. "Okay Kentrell, where are you at? If you really wanted the fuck this bad you could have just apologized." Still no response, I took my heels off and began to follow the trail up the stairs looking around just incase I could find him hiding somewhere.

"I hope you've been taking care of Kindley." She had to be sleep, I continued following the trail down the hallway and it stopped at the bathroom, I opened the door to reveal a trail of roses to the tub. The whole bathroom was decorated and smelled amazing.

 The whole bathroom was decorated and smelled amazing

I smiled never considering him the romantic type. "you did all this..."

"you've been doing so much for me lately.." I said quietly. I picked up the wine bottle reading it with a smirk before getting undressed, I stepped my foot in slowly and bit my lip at the warm water sliding myself in slowly.

Once I was all the way in I heard shuffling and looking to the door I could see Kentrell. He looked tired, in gray sweats and his infamous plain tee with his hands in his pockets he leaned on the door frame for a moment.

"Kentrell," I covered myself up quickly making him squint, "You actin like Ian neva seen allat before."

"Yeah but—"

"Once you get out I wantchu to come straight to the bedroom."

"Well whats in the bedroom?"

"Its a suprise I can't tell you." He said smirking with his finger over his mouth and slid out the doorframe off into where ever.

I shook my head smiling and cleaning myself, I couldn't get the suprise off my mind and its like it was rushing me to get out. Once I finished I made sure to get out quickly wrapping the towel around myself incase his sneaky ass was hiding somewhere.

I let the bath water drain and looked in the mirror making sure I looked alright quickly before going to the bedroom.

He was sitting there on the bed and looked up at me, the candles glowing on his aswell as my own skin setting the tone. He was wearing that skinny chain I told him was in my favor and I knew somethin was up.

"Well if this is the suprise I love it already." I said looking around but he scrunched his face getting up and coming toward me, "This aint no damn suprise."

"Well then what is it?" He grabbed my hands and I looked up at him.

"This just to be all sexy n' shit cmon and sit down." He said and we both laughed, he sat me on the bed and stood over me putting his hands back in his pockets.

"I did alla this for a reason."

"I can tell now." I said smiling but he grabbed my face from my chin lifting it and we met eyes.

"Im forreal Nique, I been talkin to my bruddas about this for a minute now."  He leaned down to plant a kiss on my lips.

"Well what are you trying to say?"

He took a deep breath and looked at me for a moment, I looked right back at him. His eyes were hypnotic to me.

He finally opened his mouth searching for the words to say while getting down to his knee and held onto one of my hands.

"Trell..."

"Im not gone act like I know what to say but Imma just say what comes to mind."

"What are you—"

"We been on and off for a minute now, and everytime we get off it feel like apart of me is missing.." He paused every once in a while searching for words, "I did alot of shit that fucked up our relationship and prolly fucked wit yo mind, all of that was out of hurt before you could hurt me first."

"Ian neva found another girl to take the pain away from my last so quickly just from bein around me. It aint even take time for you to grow on me, everytime you come around it just feel like a dream." He smiled thinking, "But when you leave its like it start to fade away."

I was already beginning to tear up, trying to stop my leg from shaking. Sobbing silently under my breath while I held his hand tightly.

"Ima apologize for all the pain I brought you this past year cause I know I did alot of lil boy shit. And I already had plans of this shit but soon as I got in that studio and started rappin my heart out I knew you was the one I wanted on side of me."

"I know this aint no leash that can keep you no matter what but if this keep you from leaving me every argument we have I wanna take whatever I can get."

"So..." He reached underneath the pillow behind me pulling out a small velvet box and looked up at me opening it. "Domonique...Will you marry me?"

I couldn't believe these words were coming out of his mouth...towards me, I looked at him teary eyed and nodded my head unable to get the words out.

"Y-Yes Kentrell...Yes Ill marry you!" he slid the ring onto my finger and wiped the tears from my eyes.