p9.

After the livestream I decided to stay a bit later until his friends left to discuss it all. I sat on the couch playing with my nails trying to find a way to start off while he turned off his gaming system and placed the controller ontop of it.

"So um about this whole baby situation." I looked up to see him turn his head to me.

"I mean I know its— its our baby but we still have time yknow just..."

He furrowed his eyebrows walking over to me but instead of sitting down he just stood infront of me playing in his hair.

"Watchu mean?"

"Its not that I would want to Im just saying."

"You talkin bout a abortion?"

I nodded until he shook his head.

"cmea." I stood following behind him as he walked me upstairs my main worry was falling down these long ass steps, I looked around the house startled when I bumped into him standing infront of an empty room, he turned to me making sure I was okay.

"Sorry I- whats this?" I said looking at the large room then him.

"This finna be the lil nurs- the room." I laughed a bit causing him to laugh too.

He was really serious about this, "Watchu think?" He said looking back to me. I just shook my head feeling the warmth over me taking over me exhaling. "Its empty but...I love it."

"We gone fill dat bitch up." He said walking in as I followed him feeling how spacious it was.

"Im just praying it all goes right." I said looking at the large window.

"That'll definetly need curtains."

"Ay dont even think like that," He walked over to me to pull me into a hug from behind. "We gona have a lil girl n she gone be cute just like her mana, n' her name gone be Kennadi."

"Well nawl, we gona have a lil boy and his names gonna be somethin with a D just like his mommy." He smacked his lips with that same attitude, "And hes gonna look just like his fine ass skinny ass daddy." He laughed walking me out the room and to his own bedroom laying me down on the bed all while being ontop of me and biting on my ear.

"Uh uhnnn! Boy move ion have the time of the day I needa get home!" I laughed a bit struggling to get up.

"You stayin hea wit me."

He got off me but before I could get up I felt him glide his fingers against me tickling at my sides causing me to scream out.

"Stop! STOP OKAY!" He laughed hysterically once I turned over kicking him off, wasnt shit funnt about it.

"Aw I made my lil baby mad." He said turning the lights off and dropping his jeans revealing his ethikas before coming back to his own side of the bed.

"Ion know what you turnin the lights off for I'm finna go home."

"Tomorrow you is not right now."

I tried to get up again before being pulled closer to him all while he was getting underneath the covere. "Okay forreal I needa get home, Im sore as hell nobody has time to be fuckin."

"Im not tryna fuck on you I wanna lay down witchu." I tried to fight off a smile, this made me give in looking back at him for a moment.

"Fine, but Im not sleeping in these clothes and Im not getting naked with you watching me."

"We'll get there. Go in my closet n get one of them shirts you like."

I did as he said opening the closet door, my jaw dropped. I knew he was rich but it was beautiful in here, I walked in grabbing one of his larger t shirts and closing the door so I could change into it. It smelled just like him causing me to smile while opening the door back and coming over to him with my things.

"So where do you want me to put these?"

"Lemme see, just put em here." He said setting them down on the nightstand watching me walk over to my side of the bed and lifting the cover up to I could get under it aswell.

"Tight ass shirt." I pulled my hair up into a bun praying it would be fixable the next morning.

"But you like it tho." He said pulling me closer wrapping his arms around my waist. I groaned holding onto his arms.

"You know I luh you right?" He said it almost into my ear.

"Do you really though, I mean its only been maybe a month."

"Im not supposed to love my babymama?" I hated that word, it made me feel less.

"Im not just a baby mama Kentrell."

"My fault, you just got a vibe to you I fuck wit."

"Really?" He always talked about no one understanding him in his songs, I wondered if thats what he meant.

"What makes you feel alone?" I asked pulling the covers more over us. There was a moment of silence.

"Its like ion understand myself, I couldnt tell you."

I nodded slightly, "Thats fine, sometimes it doesnt need an understanding, Sometimes it does. I dont wanna try to understand you, because it shouldn't take me trying." I could tell he heard what I said loud and clear.

His hand shifted up to my boobs causing me to grab it, "Kentrell-"

"Im just feelin you." I calmed down instead cupping his hand.

"But uh, I love you too Kentrell."

There was a silence of us both being woke until I finally broke it. "I have an idea, wheres your phone."

He took a moment to turn around grabbing it off the nightstand, "Do you have any airpods?" He laughed a bit grabbing them aswell.

"Let me put you hip." I took a minute making a playlist under my name.

"Whatchu doin takin so long."

"Just hold on."

Nique🧚🏽‍♀️'.

Jhene Aiko, Wasted Love.
H.E.R, Comfortable.
Savannah Cristina, Self Care.
Raaheim, Peak.
Frank Ocean, Thinkin Bout You.
H.E.R, My Song.
Miguel, The Girl With The Tattoo.
Brent Faiyaz, Rehab.
Daniel Ceaser, We Find Love.
Teyana Taylor, Gonna Love Me.
H.E.R, Losing.
Alicia Keys, Unthinkable.

I hit shuffle and handed one airpod to him putting the other in turning to lay my head on his chest.

"Naw you not playin all this girl m—"

"Kentrell just trust me, dont listen to the lyrics if you dont want to." He breathed out laying himself back down into the pillow as I grabbed his arm wrapping it around myself.

We continued listening to the music together and I couldnt deny the tear falling down from my cheek and onto his chest.

He made me feel safe and it was a feeling I wasnt ready to let go of. I closed my eyes and allowed the music to take me away.

I wanted this to be cute as possible😗.