20

Bitting in her sandwich taking a small part in her mouth which she chewed for a long time to be sure to have it all ready to be swallow without any harm done, Lorelei finally looked up to see almost everyone eyes drifting to theirs one meal including Alicia, like they were all staring at her.

Dismissing it she was about to focus back on her meal when her cell phone dings making a small noice that would have passed unnoticed if the others wasn't quietly talking you would have thought the Queen herself was there, little did she knew she was as scary, if not worse, she sure ate like her out of everything they have in common, every souls could tell.

Looking at her phone her sandwich back in the plate, she read the content of the message her tongue moving in her mouth to push the bit of food stuck here and there then wiped her lips laying her napkin neatly near the barely touch lunch.

" I have to go somewhere on the behalf of the Queen which means you all could have the rest of the day free. We did a lot today. Do whatever you want but do it out of the museum or stay in, your choice." Standing up followed by Alicia, Lorelei smiled brightly for the first time startling everyone not sure why she was doing that so far for all of them the day was pretty tense, a disaster.

"I want to thank you all, as I said we did a pretty good amount of work today and all of it because of you all. You are a great team to work with even though it started raucous it went well. Thanks you. Mr Boyer you will be handling the team tomorrow till noon if it's not a bother I will be attending others matters."

The room went deadly silent some of the Americans frozen on the spot Mr Boyer the lead.

"I, huh, me?!" Looking up at her for the time since the morning his late lunch struggling to be swallow he sat there stunned that out of everyone she would chose him.

"Yes Mr Boyer, you. Thought why not you are a good worker that is why Mr Blake has you as her assistant, now you are more efficient when you don't stutter. Nowadays finding someone who like that... could be a what...block?" Blinking repeatedly at her words, the man face was a deep shade of red as the woman walked out of the cafeteria block followed by the Queen daughter and the army of bodyguards they had.

"That was cock block she said right?" Everyone started laughing more at the woman sassy words than the rhetorical question the gave them a reason to.

"She is not that bad, scary on the borders but incredible, man if she let you lead tomorrow that means she trust you."

Nodding his head Boyer exhausted exhaled slowly he was on edge all the day after the scene he caused thinking the worse of it. Finally realizing what it implied to lead he tensed.

"What's up Gareth?" His friends stopped smiling to ask him.

"Maybe it is a way to have me messing up and accomplish the fired part she talked about earlier."

One of the Poryisians staff member that worked with them for years through to partnership theirs two countries signed cleared their throat her head shaking negatively.

"You should not think like that, if Miss Kamali told you you could do it, that is because it is the case. She was right about your lack of confidence, you should believe in yourself. She did. My advice would be to not deceive her that will be deceiving the Queen wish because let not forget who she represented." Standing up she headed out tailed by her fellow comrades.

"Where are we going?" Sitting near Lorelei in the car after they went for a while in her mother office which was more than theirs as the woman helped herself around it even in the privates places knowing all the Password she entered on coffer not allowing her to be near.

"We have to meet with the principal of Zurow Highschool, for something your mother wanted me to forward them with. " Looking to her as her mother would do she settled in her seat closing her eyes peacefully.

"This is really scary."

Opening one of her eyes to peek at her Lorelei closed it humming in response.

"You don't want to know what is?" Desperately wanting her attention Alice pressed the matter almost whining at the woman absent-mindedly shutting her out.
Exhaling she finally looked at her all ears.

"Excuse me, do tell me Al."

Smiling brightly at how she called, the young version of Katiandra clapped her hands with excitation.

"You are the one scaring away everyone. Dude you act just as my mom, if I didn't knew better I will think you are related to her or some child she gave up younger"

Looking shocked for a moment Lorelei finally shook her head a small smile playing on her lips, before concentrating on Alicia face, the way she looked like the older woman made Lorelei missed her more.

"If you said so it has to be a good thing then. How about your decision to tour the world?" Hearing it, the question had Alicia face contorting with disgust making Lorelei chuckled.

"Mom told you about that? God I'm mortified." Talking from there they went with the day as smoothly as it could be strengthening their bond.