23

"Ah, that is great then. If one of my guest is satisfied it make me happy. Gentlemen may I talk with Mrs Killian in particular?"

With a movement of her hand up toward the buffet the two men that was talking with the surgeon excused themselves leaving the three women in the corner of the room silent the time for them to not be able to hear them while some of her bodyguards kept the curious away from them.

"Now that we are left alone... I'm here to have you meeting Ms Malone you already know. She will accompany you while you stay out there replacing Dr Anahy."

Not believing what she just announced her, the surgeon looked at her astonished for a moment then when it registered in her brain she shook her head searching her words.

"I... Wh, are you..." Meeting the arched eyes of the Queen killian bowed at her not containing her joy. "I... My God... Thanks you my Queen, I don't have words."

Chuckling at her reaction as she kept glancing at Malone Katiandra diverted her gaze to the young woman.

"Then don't said anything. And please if you could wrap it off for another time okay, ... It looked like this place is filled with people hating you gut trust me. The Minister of health will have you on check for now on if he doesn't...Malone have Mr Barret calling the museum on my behalf I will immediately be inform."

Smiling sweetly at them after  mumbling the first part just for them to hear she walked away immediately meeting the Blake, the parents of the boys transplanted.

The husband was clearly overjoyed, they will have  to follow their children home after the gathering the king had put in place, the man kept thanking her all the chance he could do it.

Following the Queen every move since her arrival in the place, Mrs Blake piercing eyes studied the woman trying to figure out what she had on her mind but it prove to be useless she knew how to put her act. She had to admit it was a perfect one, even the one she was pulling with her husband.

"Mr Blake, Anna..." After hugging them even though the protocol forbade it she kept Anna Blake hand in hers her dazzling smile never flattering almost blinding the woman for the amount of her teeth that was visible.

"I, we are so thankful for having you as a friend of our family my Queen. The doctors back home said the children have a long life awaiting them now. Not that we didn't trust your team here."

The last part was said in a hurry to take back what could sound bad mouthing, smiling to him Katiandra nodded her eyes on Anna.

It was recently she discovered her other name chosing to call her that way. She felt so carefree like she never was. Her face was more inclined to smile, the frown that seemed to have a permanent place on her face had disappeared.

"I'm really happy you are. This was really a weight on you shoulder that is removes. Now work will be much better.".

Meeting her eyes what Anna had to admit was the fact they were peaceful, the vibe she gave was the one of a true friend, leading her to know she somewhat care. Since that day she found her crying she had witness another face of the cold Queen she never thought could exist.

She was oddly sincere in her act, even though she knew she would ask something from her eventually she somewhat knew it would not be life threatening.

Blake was smart she had think about it long and hard, and came to the conclusion that the woman was making sure she could not repay her what she was doing so that her devotion will go to her forever. She didn't even denied it one day before the surgeries when she tried to see what was her aim doing this. She just smiled hugging her before mumbling in her ear.

"Don't concerns yourself with that now, just be happy for you family."

Winking at her she had walked towards her elder son engaging a conversation with him as if they knew each other for years. The two boys only swear by her, always smiling she even obtained them VIP tickets to see all the season of theirs favorites football teams something theirs parents couldn't afford because it always request those kind of pass that cost too much.

In the middle of the Cinderella's deco of the royal family banket hall, which really was taking everyone breath away by the way the lights was coming out of the chandeliers that hung high on the ceiling, Mrs Blake came out of her daze to see the Queen smiling at something her husband said to her nodding understandingly, her hand still holding her one.

Averting her gaze around she could see the stare of the fine fleur of the country on them, not hiding the fact they were envious of the way they were holding the Queen attention, or the fact they seemed really close.

She always wondered how people who wore an outfit that could cost the price of someone life, joke aside, could lower themselves like that.

She never liked public appearance but had made herself a reason, knowing she need connections to have all the money she needed to save her children life and the people you met in jet set place were always the one to have it.

All the men wore black suits with blue shirt inside except the king who wore the traditional clothing of the country a white luxuriant tunique that had several layers all knitted by hand on the front the blue was lightly mixed with red linked in a way that made the person that design it an exceptional artist.

His clothes match his wife whose body was barely visible by the way it flowed around her like an egyptian Queen which she was in a ways the same design on her front was like her husband being as visible.

"Anna..." A feather touch of her upper hand had her gaze on the woman that smiled at her something she never seemed to do like an unstoppable force was creating it for her, far from irking her the wrong way it was actually a good sight to witness.

"Sorry I zone out for a moment."

"It is quite normal dear, we all do at some point, no need to apologize. I think I will make a tour now. I don't want the others guest to think I have favorites."

Winking at her last words she waved at them before stopping to the nearest guest greetings and smiling the american couple gaze followed her as she mingled with people who seeing what she was doing started to be more alive like they were waiting for it. Some taking the chance to praise her outfit others praising her humanity.

What astonished everyone was when she laughed freely at something a woman that was clothed in a yellow oriental long dress that shone because of the small decorations hung ond it said shyly to her, then the Queen gaze wandered around before she beckoned a photographer to come her way.