12

"Shhhh. We do not have much time love. My love? CALM... DOWN! I...mmm" Rolling on her body the reddish brown hair pinned a wriggling Lorelei under her. As she straddled her not minding she had a skirt that moved up making her almost seat on the fighting exposed abdomen.

Short of breath by the contact, for a moment her thighs frozen in a position that made the younger one stopped every move.

"Don't... Hmm, do not start something you cannot finish dear. It is not like that. I just wanted to hold you, we do not want my ironed clothes being messy." Talking in a lower voice Katiandra said looking directly in the gray orbs that obsessed her.

"You should remove it then." The words did not worked long in the space between them that Katiandra herself did not understood how she managed to remove it and take her previous position back.

Astonished by what she had above her Lorelei stayed still a moment breathing slowly, her hands still stuck on the mattress. In a way she felt absent all of a sudden without a reason, her eyes just taking in the wonderful woman sitting on her stomach.

Trying to understand her Katiandra gaze searched hers, unable to have a reach of her inner self. Panicked she just waited for her to acknowledge her again.

They were looking back at her before they clouded like sadness was trying to veiled her always calm orbs. Taking the hint the Queen, caressed her right cheek with all the tenderness she had in her. Her title and all forgotten, only one thing count, to put a smile back on that face under her fingers.

"Forgive me pleaseee, I should have warned you before I talked to you like I did yesterday. It was not my intention to hurt you honey. When you are, I am too. I cannot explain it but it is like that, I do not care we just met, but my heart knew you before I was even born, you complete me in a way that makes me want to do everything I can to set us free. To make you happy. I told you you were mine yesterday because you are. Today and forever. It hurts all the night, that single tear I saw on your face hurts me you have no idea."

Locking eyes with her, Lorelei could see that she had red eyes full with love and care. Following her instinct, she started  moving her stomach to make her feel good, in a second theirs breaths and souls became one as they never looked away from each others.

"I.." in a flash Lorelei pulled her head down for her lips to shush hers, she succeeded at her task, but Katiandra out of breath was able to move out of her invading tongue, though breathless.

"Stop love, baby they are behind the front door, they co.."

"Then be silent, you didn't mean to upset me... Now... shhhh."

Five to ten minutes later, Katiandra peaceful body went limp on her lover body, her breathe not settling after the peak she just experienced.

"Whoa! I will make it up for you my love but now... Go... Take... Your...bath." kissing her in between every word Katiandra pulled away sitting near her in the bed her eyes roaming the slender figure near her.

She had caused a mess on her PJs which was wet from her stomach to her pelvis the spot growing in time, she didn't even knew she could produced that much wetness with her husband they assumed she was dry and used lube everytime or he would just enter her like that do his business and go when they were freshly married.

While pulling herself up, to put on her proper clothing, the Queen actions were too sensual to not alerted Lorelei who chuckled shaking her head at the woman recklessness.

"We don't have that time you know it." Shaking her head frustrated the stunning woman looked at her in a way that made her smiled after those chastising words.