48

It's been one week since Katiandra had that weird vision, since then she had tried all she could think about to tackle it to no avail. Throwing the pen she was holding in her hand far away from her she sighed softly too frustrated to care about her audience.

Standing abruptly she rounded her large marbles desk walking all the way to the puzzled bodyguard who was waiting her instructions for the day.

She had barely slept through the night, only one hour, combined with the others days of  the  previous week, it looked bad. Raphaelli could tell, it was completely affecting her way of thinking, she was too agitated. So much that he knew it was when being in that state that careful people could do many errors.

Standing still in front of him, she looked in his eyes for a moment before staring at the window breathing slowly like she was gathering her courage to say what she wanted to say, which again was unlike her.

This was new to the Queen who would not have had that problem with Norman for she knew, he knew what her relationship with Lorelei was about. Gathering her self-confidence she looked at him again determination oozing out of her straight gaze.

"I needed to make a call with a safe line soldier. I have to speak with the girls "

Straightening himself as he could understand now what all the fuss was about, Raphaelli said nothing admirative of the way she had hold it longer than standards humans beings would have done.

"Did you listen to what I said?"

"Yes my Queen. That can be arranged but only for-"

Almost unnerved by his unresponsive behavior and slow answer, she sharpened her stare breathed out then added in a commanding tone.

"Ten minutes. I need at least ten minutes."

Awared it was her emotions talking for her in that very moment the slender soldier wondered how to respond to that version of the strongest woman her ever was grace to serve. She was being irrational while knowing they were still under scructiny of the king. He could understand though. That is why he chosed to have it straight in his answer meeting her wavering but still firm gaze.

"My Queen... That will not be possi..."

Shaking her head at his attempt to respond she firmly put her hand up making him stopped whatever he wanted to say that did not meet her needs. She could feel a headache building at the back of her head which was not a good thing. It had been ages since she had one of those.

"I DO NOT Care! I need them to make that phone call! How come it is impossible?" Acting like a brat had never been the Queen way but feeling cornered could do that to anyone, Raphaelli thought, understanding the woman who just cut him unceremoniously.

"My Queen, we are still under the king scrutiny. If you make THAT phone call. It could jeopardize all the efforts that was made. With all due respect Ma'am."

Staring at him by the way he said  'THAT' the Queen understood he knew. Seeing no sign of negativity in his eyes, not that she cared, but nonetheless nodded showing him she knew he was in tune with her. Leaning her head to the side trying to soothe the raising pain in her head, she waited for something, anything he could do to make it happen.

"My Queen - we - could have a safe call. But, at the borders of the land, only three minutes could do. I will have to escort you all the wait to Caliga for that."

Shaking her head at the improbability of that plan, Katiandra just looked at him understanding he could do it but, the police control was too heavy on that road for her to make it there without the king men aware of her whereabouts.