68

" Honey could you stop that disturbing noise? I cannot concentrate with you doing that."

Stopping all he was doing, with his foot constant hitting on the table base, Robertson nodded at his wife relieved to see the soft smile that played on her lips afterwards.

They were in their living room working,  Saturday always consist of them both taking a side of the rather large place to work. Leigh with her papers spread on the ground, and him with bunches of paperwork's he had to sign, or things work related he had to send by mail. With Malone gone he trust no one with certain things. They had worked together for at least seven years in this country, the new one, is hey gave him, he was still sceptical about.

Rolling her neck trying to ease the tension in it and soothe the throbbing the constant noise had almost caused, Leigh closed her eyes breathing in when an amazing odor of flowers hit her nostrils instantly causing her to calm, it was like she was in a garden all of a sudden.

Basking in the feeling she stayed like that a moment resting her head on the couch behind her, her palms playing with the fur of her carpet. The scent kept growing becoming stronger to the point she felt like sleeping.

Seeing that, the woman that was left standing not far from her, knowing she was falling asleep, met the husband eyes, wondering what to do. His hands crossed he just smiled at her leaving the decision in her hands.

"Madame, Those are for you." Opening her eyes a bit annoyed but not showing it, Leigh smiled at the woman before gasping as she followed the index she was pointing around them.

Standing up automatically, Leigh gaze roamed the place her mouth opened in a silent gasp while her right hand find its place on her chest. "Oh my God! It is all so beautiful!"

Glancing at her husband she smiled widely, then headed straight to one of them. As Soon as she could touch them, she took on vase in her hands taking in the scent she loved so dearly with her nose buried in it.

Full length of flowers were deposited on her dinning room and others places having Leighton wondered. The living room itself was full of it. It was a sight for sore eyes. Her eyes was glowing so much, the two others could only smiled seeing how happy she was.

Kneeling on her heavy carpet she understood how they were abled to placed them all without making any noise, they walked barefoot around the house and never disturbing if she was resting around the place.

A card was given to her by her housekeeper who arbored a conspiracy smile. Like she knew something she herself did not.

Reading the words on the refined decorated card she smiled. Looking behind her to her husband that was heading toward her.

" Mr Robertson it is good to spoil your wife like this. Do not worry I signed the delivery that was at your name. Oh! Here, they insisted for you to have your receipt."

Handing him the material she retrieved.

Staring at each others they both went back to the piece of paper she was still holding

" I, love I am so happy. Woah, you went overboard honey. You did not needed to do all of this. I gather it was...." At the face he was doing like he knew nothing of what she was saying she stopped talking arching her eyebrows.

Trying to talk with his eyes he pointedly held her gaze in an attempt to have her keep her mouth shut, and understand his silent words. Coming to stand near her he kissed the side of her head encircling her shoulders with one of his large arm.

" Yes, I love you so much you know that. So does it please you? So after this much troubles all the week. It is now the time to honour the pillow side of the Legend they have here hmm? We shall do that right now. I'm sure they are all waiting to hear you screami-"