9

" Mrs Blake, I will let you go no. No no do not bother yourself if you cannot do it. I told you I will have an assistant of my own, she is the best I can say without messing. Of ALL my students. Our partners wanted her but there is no way I will let it happen."

"OH ! It's a huge relief then it means I don't really need to find someone else. I'm very sorry for the inconveniences. I thought I had everything settled but no one can control the universe. It does what it wants."

"Who are you telling it, do not worry I have been doing things my side, she will be my partner on all the aspects of the project. My secretary will give you the informations and I believe that from you and now I will be able to rest a little. Being a lawyer too is a huge help to no waste time."

"Ah! A lawyer and an historian? How uncommon. Where did you found her? She has to be genius for that!"

"For sure she is! I'm her mentor, from the Meyers Program. She was an still is the best, we just started the first semester and already have been informed by your fellows out there she already finished all the modules she had to study they could have already given her her bachelor's degree one month ago but she refused."

Leading her where she wanted her to be, Katiandra waited rewarded by an appreciative sound she knew that she will have Lorelei report on her desk before the end of the day to verify if she was not being favored by her.

A plan form on the rector head which involved Mrs Blake she wanted her to be the one asking for Lorelei. Like that it be less suspicious. Hanging up on that note, she stood heading toward the ensuite that served as a restrooms with a bed and another part with the actual bathroom separate with a false wall. Leaning on the doorframe she just admired her flawless features untill theirs eyes met.

"How will it works?" Sensing apprehension in her voice, she hurried on the bed, laying her hand on her thigh sitting near her.

"It will work do not worry dear. I never actually used this bed myself. You are the first to lay on it. I put it there just in case, I will worked earlier it was years ago. Now it is just there to be untill you laid you pretty self in."

Now moving her hand up and down her right thigh she moved in the bed near the fascinating gray orbs that caught her off guard not long ago, it was not like her to do this kind of thing but she knew it will work out good.

Leaning forward she captured her lips between hers in a battle she won feeling better than she ever did for the first time in all her life she did not have to fake pleasure. Taking all her time she explored her mouth sucking on her tongue just to do, they all she ever had as fantasies in her mind.

Once she had knew what her orientation was but her father forced her to came back to married a 'man' she did not know a thing about being sexually involved with someone else all she ever knew was her husband rudeness from the first night of her honeymoon, she fake and kept doing it thinking about what she had to gain in the process. Tasting the velvet mouth she had her tongue in was enough to want to redo it the same just to have her under her.

Hovering over her, her two hands holding her head on the mattress kneeled on her bed one of Lorelei thigh between her legs.

It was so long she had done sometimes down there. The only way would have been to use a human which she could not do or use internet which was a no no, everything she could possibly be doing there was under her husband scrutiny. She gave up on pleasing herself since it was not that relevant. Directing her attention on other forms of pleasure.

While kissing and licking the neck which was exposed to her assault she found one of Lorelei weak spot making her body jerked under her, her knee did the same touching her groin. A moan escaped her mouth in a way that had her body shook, catching the gray orbs attention on the way the confident woman that was assaulting her laid still in her arm.