70

Not waiting the answer Katiandra finished her tea in silence, Leigh supposed because after a moment her finger tapped on the mug, in a matter of seconds, she had the same bodyguard appeared holding a pot with the said flower she had chosen placing it infront of her.

It was in a pot big enough to let it grow before she had to take it home. On its side was glued the informations needed for them to have it enter the US customs checkpoint.

Before he retrieved he gave her bag with boxes inside, containing tea made from the flower. Overjoyed Leigh took it with a small "thanks you" to him, as her shining eyes soon found the Queen's still soft one as she was getting up smiling at her.

" It was a pleasure to be in your presence as always. Again forgive me for what happened last time we crossed way. You are an exceptional human being, a wonderful friend to have. I am honored of knowing you. I hope this will help you with your headaches. Ah, do not worry I am not a medium just a fellow workalcoholic. I know the symptoms. Just one tea bag eveyday, or only one leaf but know that when natural it is really strong. Patience okay?"

Nodding at her, Leigh just followed her with her eyes as she was now standings in her personal space, giving her her hand, she was helped up with the Queen strong hold.

"See, with all of that add a healthy amount of sports and no restrictions of time too, I drank them already for almost two decades and still do. I am safe of many harm."

Smiling warmly at her Katiandra pulled her body toward her in a good hug before letting go.

"Give your husband all my best regards Leigh. I believe we will see each other again - By God grace. Untill then I can only wish you the best."

"Thanks you my Qu-- Katiandra. It was the best day of my life." Seeing the side look her words just provoked from the enigmatic woman, Leigh laughed shaking her head at the woman silent humor.

"We will not let Rob hear about that. Thanks you."

"You are welcome." After placing two kisses on her cheeks effortlessly like she was some delicate flower, the Queen disappeared like she was never there. Her perfume being the only proof of the contrary or even better the royal mug she was holding in her hands.

Since she was gone with hers, Leigh understood she could keep hers too. Sitting back she kept sipping on hers slowly, amazed by how tasteful it was.

Taking the bag in her arm she pursed her lips fighting to not let tears rolled. She was really feeling high like she had drank something. She kept caressing the soft material that covered the mug until her finger came in contact with a weird irregularity on it.

On edge she gathered her stuffs as normally as she could, as she was doing it a man clothed with Asta shirt appeared like he was waiting for her to do so. All smile he bowed at her pointing the gift that was near where she was sitting never meeting her gaze.

"Excuse me Madam, my Queen said to help you to bring the plant in the car. Let me?"

"Oh, sure. Go ahead, my driver Should be there."

"Yes professor Robertson. We already told him to move infront of the entrance." Following him she had to say goodbye to the general manager who was waiting near her car before leaving.

In the car, Leigh impatiently removed her hand on the mug looking at the almost invisible protuberance, there was a switch that made it moved sideways rotating the base of the mug on the side. A line that was not visible before clearly showing the mug could be separated, Surprised she kept turning it until she heard a small click.

She had never seen something like it. In fact she could now unfold the outer part, like an illusion or a cover of the actual real thing. Inside something moved like it was hanging there, looking inside she froze her eyes moving upward only to be met by her driver inquisitive gaze.