45

On the other side of the room in a corner a woman turned around with satisfaction in her twinkling eyes.

" Finally it is all settle. Wow! It is so beautiful."

Overexcited Alicia turned around herself again like a ballerina, eyes wandering all over the completely organized museum. As far as it could go through the section they were all in.

It was all magnificent, this section of the museum had  things that looked so old and dirty months ago, now under the artisticallly arranged lights it looked so polished, brillant. So wow that someone could think they had always been like that.

Happy she was for another reason, she had also very truly finished her grade. Two months already and a half she had her bachelor in ancient history, her dream had come to reality without neither much fighting nor was it granded by her name, but her work. Having a  tutor like the now professor kamali it would have been a shame to not finish honored.

Bitting her lower lip. She pondered a moment what she could invent to maintain said Lorelei mind to positive matters. Her mother being missing in action, She had done all she could those passed months. Now what was possible other than getting clingier than she was already doing?

Searching her mind she found nothing else for the moment not ashamed the slightest whatever works work. If being clingy would work. Clingy she will be. She knew Lorelei will never push her away.

At least her looking like her mother was not an obstacle but, a last point, better a lethal weapon she always used if necessary. It never failed. Wasn't she afraid to have Lorelei feelings going in another place? Like falling for her? Never.

The woman was so completely a lost cause in her love for the Queen. She would sometime mumbled her name while sleeping. Like all the time they had caught her sleeping which were as much as lunar eclipses. But invariably she had done it.

Anyway Alicia had stopped worrying about it. She had wondered a while if her mother had done something to have Lorelei loving her like that but it was too out of place for the woman to do it, she was sure. Humming Alicia pondered on it.

Her hand on her waist she wandered her gaze around stopping at something that was a bit weird. Perplexed with a frown on, she fixed her gaze on the other side of the room where Lorelei was holding in her hand  something she was looking at many way showing her disdain, like a storm brewing in a calm sky.

She held a paper between her fingers shaking her head. Alicia had seen Mrs Blake giving it to her earlier with a close face too, that only meant one thing, PORYS news. Proving Alicia point the woman was not blind to what it was. It was too good to be that easy she thought blinking twice.

Curiousity getting the best of her, she walked to her friend side took a look of the thing it was. A letter, an official telegram it was from the Royal cabinet send to them in the name of the ministry of art and culture. The museum was mentioned nowhere.

"We are informing you that the Queen will not attend the opening of the Gator Discovery. Professor Kamali and Alicia Fendrik will continue their work of Representatives of the royal suite?" Signed " Porys Royal cabinet. Arthur Alister Zurrow. The KING."

Pursing her lips she looked at the words she just uttered out loud, the younger woman was totally frozen. Okay, for once she did not know what to do. This was completely an alarm blairing on high alert.

"Hmm, I mean that doesn't come from Mom. She would have come." Pointing at the paper she emitted the sound of those words not knowing at this point who she was trying to convince between the two of them.

"Who would have come." Kayley voice Almost startled them. While Alicia looked her way with a veiled anger, Lorelei eyes were still glued to the piece of paper in between her fingers.