51

Aware the woman was analysing in her head if they were true or the product of her mind going mad the Oracle smiled  appreciative of the woman strength. She had been startled but was not Afraid Which was a good start for what they had to do here in a place they could have never entered in  the way of humans like they just did.

"You are not dreaming. You asked for ten minutes,  you can have them. Only know this is a one time opportunity that is granded to you by the Divinity you were just calling for. You may be stuck by human way but others roads exists for us."

Speechless at the woman she knew was the Oracle in practice in Porys, the Queen stayed frozen for a moment knowing she meant business. Her parents and those of Arthur had respected and feared what they called the voice of the Light.

She was the only person Arthur feared and would never cross the wrong way. Katiandra herself had responded to her since the day of their marriage as an authority figured if not believed at least respected.

One thing she had mumbled to her while putting her the ring of Arthur as per tradition to seal her union to him had always nagged her while she wanted to know what it meant, it was literally.

  " A parody you were preserve from, Asiam deleg. "

All the feeling in the woman heart was registered in the Oracle like a mirror vision, she felt them all and could tell what she had always wanted to asked her.

The meaning of " Asiam deleg" only few could understand its deep meaning the Oracle thought sadly.

" In easy translation it means - The real one will prevail - it is Latin" Before the Queen could asked what those words meant the Oracle translated them meeting her clear and strong stare.

"You knew my marriage was a parody but you celebrate it. It was a spell on my ring?" Not having strength to fight this the Queen asked simply.

"Technically I can say enchanted words that enabled what was done through that spiritual ritual to have effect on you. That kind of ceremony are very powerful however it was wrong for you because he was never your soulmate. But it did managed to bring you where you are now. THAT is the only thing you should keep in mind. It was the only way To assure the realisation of the great good. Nothing is lost dear. That is why I was there. Now we need to create a link for you to bring you back home."

Softening at the woman voice, the Queen shook her head feeling she could trust her, as she knew the meaning of that " Home" Lorelei was her Home.

It was weird but she knew spirituality was no joke, her mother in law played with it like it was a part of her. She was abled to make things appear or disappear as she wanted which is the reason why the Queen was not really freaking about the Oracle and the silent man in the corner of the room appearance.

Her mother in law used to say,
"There is many ways in what we do not see. There is no void. All is full. Worlds are untangled. Humans are the weakest but blessed creatures. The more the power the better you are. I wish you that my love."

In that very moment, Katiandra understood. She was really loved by the woman seeing as she had not give birth to a daughter of her own. Many things had she shown her. Though she died with one regret because she could not pass her her psychic abilities for an unknown reason. It just refused to come to her like it did in the first try with Arthur later.

"That is what I protect you from my Queen. What she played with was dark magic. " Looking up at the Oracle wondering if she could read her mind the woman's just nodded confirming it.

"Those powers were poison for anyone soul. You were never able to remove your ring because it protect you from the dark you entered by sealing this marriage with the crown. They tried to remove it but could not. See now."