35

The airport was buzzing around even though everyone present at the arrival of the artifacts did everything slowly to not have them broken or damaged. The instructions were the same as always, they all knew the sanctions could go far above simple payment, with those being expensive, no one wanted to risk their work for ancient history.

Instead of the defiant weather announced by the forecast they were all pleasantly surprised to see how sunny it was. It seemed even the universe was welcoming them with how pleasant the day was. For the staff of the IMC, the International Museum Center, it was good news all the heavy measures taken to protect the historical discoveries were eagerly forgotten, too costly.

The short notice of Mrs Blake to the research center, had caused a raucous in the headquarters which ended with them bestowing the charge the IMC museum. Of all they were the ones able to handle it properly until the place provided for it was available.

Two months! It was unbelievable for all of them, but none had uterred a word all sensible both to Mrs Blake situation AND the variables mood of the Queen of Poris the woman was known to be as sharp as a two edges sword in businesses and politics. With her the limits were invisible, it was in their advantage to be the designated receptors all others considerations put aside.

They all knew the mission was tricky, to keep those artifacts meant more security, more of all the IMC already had, with the help of the federal government, thanks to Eva Malone and Jackson Barret, the state ambassador in Poris, all of it was possible.

So everyone was happy. For two months they were to handle things until the opening of Gator Center, the name of the soon to be Museum, that was to say how much of those artifacts were found, almost the equivalent of an entire village of different sorts of every day life items. The wonder with it was how expensive and extremely well kept all of those were.

The government knew it was an extremely good choice for the Poris kingdom to trust their country with them, even though they all knew backstage that it was not a stand alone gesture. Most of the time something was going on underneath the surface.

Until the grand opening that would give place to a ceremony that was not to be miss by any one invited, nothing could be confirm, but technically a powerful as they all knew the mind of the one of Queen Alister Zurow was. Or better known in the field as professor Fendrik, her maiden name, the one she had signed all her success with overseas. A genius she was and like one she will always think. Patience was the keys word

No sounds could be heard from the West part of the airport always so busy in others circumstances. The special delivery and its special guests had blocked the entire section of the international airport. Planes were kept on the ground, reserved tickets moved to the next day.

After they were all out of the plane, the Poris delegation and its security's staff were spread all over the tarmac, mingling with those already there. The event was so impressive one would think it was the president of the State that paid them a visit. Everything was so synchronized it looked like an ants procession.

Her body on autopilot, Lorelei kept her face blank waiting for it all to finish. Taking the hang of it,  Alicia found herself making all the talks and smiles. At some point she had to take a hold of her friend hand to keep her near her it was so not her, but she could guess what had caused it.

"Will you smile please? For me? You will make them all run away."

As soon as the man that represented the IMC, it's general manager he had said, excused himself to take a phone call, the young Zurow mumbled in Lorelei ear.

Feeling irritated by everything, Lorelei snorted as a response making her friend smile extended, it was not what she had expected but a for a beginning no complain.