66

"AAARGH!!!!! AAARGH!" Walking in the middle of the museum underground hallway, the Queen bend screaming her dispair to the top of her lungs.

While gripping her chest with her left hand while the right one was in her hairs she stopped falling on her knees recoiled on herself.

Too tired she let her emotions come free, she started crying allowing tears of anger and frustration to come out of her rolling on her face, while she was almost hyperventilating.

"I cannot do this anymore. Oh my God... I just can't. It is too much..."

Looking down at herself she quickly removed the blood stain shirt she had put before the doctor arrived. It felt like her respiration was restricted by it. Only in her bra she fall back in a sitting position her mind far away from the fact that the area was not clean like she was used to.

The images of the doctor cleaning Glenn earlier would not leave her. All her body was so bruised. She was really raped, that part had her heart all over the place. It felt so heavy inside of  her chest, so much she felt it like a burning weight. All of it causing another round of tears. Making her face what was that young woman thoughts. How curse she could have think everyday.

She could not stop herself from wandering what if it was never mutual? What if each time she had gave her cold treatment she was being raped? She knew how it felt to force sexually. How one could feel dirty. Powerless, and unworthy of living.

She had seen the consequences on her own daughter. Kayley life was almost destroyed by Arthur attempt to rape her. Her own father, that was the only factor that had made it difficult to understand her behavior.

Glenn, she was faced with that all her adult life untill near death! She was also someone daughter! That thought had the Queen still for a moment lost in the horror of that thought.

Her children away, all she could pray with all her breath was for them to always have a helping hand each time there were adversity in their life. All her children were fragile whatever the toughness they showed the world. She taught them that but also gave them a lot of love. You remove that and the dysfunction in their behavior would start showing.

She knew what it means for her daughters and for herself to have Lorelei near them. It gave her peace of mind. Her, she could keep her boys safe.

That is why she was at the palace, she had seen the fear of hearing her said "No" To him in Lincoln eyes when he came to invite her for his anniversary. So strong but afraid she would not  want to be there for him. She had always being able to read them so well.

Breathing out she shook her head to clear it from the young woman body laying up lifeless.

"I did nothing to help her early." Hiccuping she hide her face in her palms ashamed to face  that true.

The things he did to her. Her body will need a long time to rest and heal. He almost killed her. Even the doctor was flabbergasted she was still alive, she kept vomiting blood when they arrived at the museum.

The doctor after doing his checking said since she was still breathing they could take the chance and monitor her to the point they could and they will have to, as he put it,

" See if luck or God will lead her back to us. I never said this before my Queen. Never. May God help her."

She was on watch now, hook to many machines and cords the medical van the doctor came with carried. He was parked inside of the museum since it was not the season for tourists to come.

That reality almost hit her, wondering if so many families use those services. The van was bigger enough to contain all he could need to operate and all. Raphaelli confirmed her that rich family prefer it to the hospital because it gave them discretion with efficiency.