18

"In OUR country the surgeries which are taking place right now are call humanity help. There are two kids whose life will be save by the one you call evil just because their parent are considered as our country friends as will be the lucky one who will receive the last heart that we certainly will have to give away."

"All of that will have convinced me if we could verify in your data base what you are telling us. But unfortunately the servers miraculously burned in a fire that was certainly premeditated. It will not be the first time."

Clenching his jaws his face totally red, as someone in his fellow colleagues that accompanied him gasped, the doctor couldn't believe his ears, flashes started to pass in his head reminding him a reality he tried to put behind him. The woman whose name he didn't knew that sat near Mr Harvey tried to stop her colleague to no avail and had her hands now in front of her mouth.

Chuckling the doctor untied his tie as his colleagues who said nothing until then all wore disdained face toward the middle age Americans.

"I see that you are married. Do you have children?"

"I... Yes. But we are not here to discuss that doctor, we..."

"Exactly, if you would have done your work properly you wouldn't seat here in front of us assuming what you don't know. The fire was caused by thunders Mrs Harvey no one did it, if you want you can asked your Ambassy which provide some help to make it not happen again. I lost my first daughter, her husband and first grandchild in it, my, Wife face depression after that you wouldn't even know how to deal with. So... If it is not asking you a lot...refrained yourself... Mr Harvey. I think we are over here, do what your job require, go on  the site, do as you want we are clean here."

Before he could voice his apologies the doctor was out with his people.

"Seriously Harvey! I gave you the files that you apparently didn't read!" Shaking her head disappointed by her colleague behavior the woman who was his second in this mission said before leaving the room searching the man to apologise.

Running through the hallway, she saw the man and his colleagues disappearing in an elevator going up as the number said it was one level above where she was, taking the stairs she did her best to catch them arriving there as the doors just opened.

"Mr Williams, doctor Williams!" Short of breath she shouted making them all looked back.

"What do you wanted now? Some will think that you already did a lot down there." Caught off guard by the authoritative woman that said it sternly, the young woman cheeks reddened to her great dismay her eyes unable to meet hers, it was really a joke how gorgeous she was.

"I, I... Huh... Why am I here?" Looking around her lost in her thoughts one of her hand on her neck she lost all the poise she was known to have in field.

Her gaze finally met doctor Williams sympathetic one as she did her best to not look at the woman again.

"If I knew they will send idiots to lost our time and energy seriously I would have make good use of my time."
The curt comment had the young woman startled bringing her back in her sense.

"I'm really sorry for my colleague behavior early doctor Williams. I won't said that he didn't meant it but know that it is not what we came here to do accept my apologies in the behalf of my country everyone know what happened obviously he chose to not. We, the informations you gave us are more than suitable for us we just wanted to make sure it corroborate what the Blake forwarded us to have the kids here."

Rolling her tongue on the inside of her right cheek rapidly, something she did a lot Mrs Killian thr doctor who first addressed her noticed back in the conference room, she could said she was sincere but was still pissed.