11

"Norman!" The guard looked at his king then bowed his head. "Was she like this all the day or is it just for me?"

"It's not only you my king. She had Miss Kamali crying at her rudeness, when we drop her off. It was a single tear but... "

"Miss Kamali too? This is really bad. Too much work is good for no one. What do you think about her Norman?"

"We did research on her and she is clean. A good kid and student never was in trouble, does not walk with just anyone. Madam assigned bodyguards to her building but to be honest it is a good thing to keep her in the team, something going wrong with her will not go unnoticed though. By the contract the school signed or by the fact that they wanted her all. Her work speak volume your wife is right."

Sighing deeply Arthur Alister, put his hands in his pockets clenching his jaws.

"The first woman my son ever bring home. Yeah! She is something else my dear wife clearly adopted her as her own. What a Queen wants she get." Turning his back to his men he headed to the main room meeting his son gaze.

Stopping near him he tapped his shoulder with light taps.

"I'm sorry my boy, I can't do much about it. Your mother know what she does. It's no usual for me to back away, but making fuss on this... When the foreign countries are interested in her? It will be tricky. Plus you know as me that it is not wise to have her against your back. Look, I know you don't like to do the chase so I will find you a woman following the criteria you want that is what my father did to me. Relax I will do the rest you really are my son. I'm proud of you. "

Shaking his head a smile on. he went in his office leaving a sad but free mind Alfred. He really didn't like to do the chase.

Slamming her bedroom door behind her, Katiandra threw her heels around as she locked the door she knew Alicia will try to come in at a moment or another. Discarding her clothes on the floor she started crying the pain in her chest was so unbearable she felt so sad, Lorelei face replaying again and again in her mind. All the process of cleaning up was a total blurr, she found herself crawl on her bed shaken with cry.

Why she felt like that for someone she met just yesterday was an understatement, but the heart had his reason it was like she was a part of her, in a way that makes then one. She was sure at the moment she felt sad in her flat.

Tossing around in her bed she missed dinner not feeling hungry at all.
In the middle of the night she didn't have tears left in her so she sat leaning on her bed Head the idea she had when Mrs Blake called earlier had getting out of her bed in a hurry she took her computer out of its bag to start planning their wait out.
She was determined to have the bit of happiness she deserves. She knew it will be tricky but good handle it could and will work, wiping the last tears off her face she concentrated on her task.

Turning in her bed at the same moment, Lorelei couldn't forget about Kate behavior, maybe she was playing around with her only to get in her pants which she succeed with her own help. She felt trapped, she gave herself to the only person who could brake her.

Sniffing for crying a lot she understood why her father did his best to keep her away from her, she was toxic. She had her in her skin already she allowed her to be her first kiss, her first orgasm, the first to take a hold of her heart which was alredy hers before but now it was clear she fell cursed, a married woman? Older than her and not the least her Queen.

Sitting on her bed her heart hammering she gripped her chest feeling lost. She wanted to run away but where? The woman put guards in front of her door.

Panicked, she took her phone to dial her parents number but hesitated, how could they help her? They were far away, she was alone. What if the king Alister found out? He will kill her for sure.