57

In the middle of a conference with the heads of all the department of her university, a files was placed in front of the Queen. Being the only time were no spies were lurking all over the place. They had built that system if something was urgent.

Opening the files to read all that was inside there was a halt in the movement of her hand upon taking it all in. In a matter of second, all thoughts were far away from the room were propositions for an expansion of curricula were been made.

Playing it off the Queen closed the files, nodding at whatever was being said by the Dean. Two dreading hours later she was finally able to leave the place without preamble like a tempest surprising no one. Even her only friend professor Samantha Hansen made no movement toward her. It was clear for all she has been colder since the episode of Gator, her absence was, weird, her mood about it even weirder. Even though warming at some point two years ago, then nothing again.

Her mood have been shifting like the ones of a pregnant woman. It was a really roller coaster. It was better to let her come to you whenever she felt like it. Which she always find time to do.

"What happened?" With long strikes she had powered through the hallway, making half the time to arrive at her door office, the moment she closed it behind her she inquired with fire in her eyes.

"Morgan just told me that you have to make some signs to acknowledge professor Kamali or it will not look good on her health. No eating properly, no sleeping at all. He could count the amount of time she had done it. Always working. Emotional breakdown. Serious matter by princess Kayley, who have been doing all she can to help, by staying up all nights for long. Which do no good but make it worse. Alicia is worry about her, meaning she is sad. Priority."

Walking ragedly around her large office at the top of the university building, which now looked nothing like the one at the museum, because of all the changes they had made there. Since Lorelei departure she had changed nothing. All of it reminded her of their time together.

Even here, while she was feeling like destroying something. She restricted herself. She knew it was coming she had been warned. This was not right. Restrictions on movements, even here on the campus with all his men at all corners, was so tight it was painful. No risking to call to not get caught was the worst choice she ever made.

Not for her, she could not care less, but the only thought that he could turn on one of those she love? That was all that had stopped her. Her sons, her daughters, or worse Lorelei. She could not bear to put her in that kind of danger. She had thought it was better, the absence, than seeing blood be shed was what should be avoided but what if she die without it being shed?

Arthur she knew was a sadistic man, he could turn it into hurting Lorelei parents to get a better results. All by escalading the pain like waves would kept rolling after the stone was thrown in the water.

Calling was too risky. She had spoiled Lorelei she knew it would be visible on her face, or something would slip when they would talk together. Maybe this was paranoid but the Queen knew the people behind every call she had to make personally.

They were really good at reading those simples things. They did their best to make it shifted with the help she had on that side but both were affirmative. Arthur had a personal hold on his group. Only dirt, none of them wanted to see out.

While there were monthly call to her daughters the first year, with Lorelei outed of the equation. She had to stop those too. Alicia mouth was sometimes unpredictable to be reliable when she did not know the extent of the damages that could be done.

Who put lies detector on phone call or assigned people to analyze what you said on videos one. Who restricted an entire population communication, to hurt only one person? Arthur Zurrow Alister.