6

Looking up she met the green orbs that was fixated on her sympathetically, looking around her again her foot started jumping slightly as she tried to get rid of her apprehension.

Standing up Katiandra could feel the uncomfort in which the young woman was, she really was not used to normal tests, keeping her eyes locked in hers she walked near her making a movement to lay on her desk, hardening her stare she stopped when the young woman that looked more like a child at the moment flinched under the intensity of the stare.

Laying her tablet in front of her she crossed her arms on her small support table laying her head on them obediently, which weirdly pleased the Queen.

Walking passed her Katiandra eyes widened at the sight of the purple that bruised her left arm and the base of her neck. Stopping in front of her she stood there fighting the urge to put her hand in the light golden lax hairs which was clearly natural all the hairs in the country were brown or black. It was even in this class making her special.

Controlling the time it was just twenty minutes from the beginning, Katiandra sighed softly looking at Lorelei who seemed to be deeply sleeping, one of her hand dangerously getting close to her tablet menacing to throw it on the floor.
Her moved to remove it out of her grip drew attention to them.

"She already finished?" Axel a bright young man asked stunned his eyes going from the professor to his sleepy classmate then Alicia who was concentrated on her exam not surprised by it.

Lightening the tablet, the results it was showing did not make her wave. With an unperturbed face she stared at them, she could see from her peripheral vision Miss Cole mouth opened and closed several times before looking down at her own device.

This was exactly what Katiandra wanted to avoid the drama that would have insue. Tht girl thought she was the best fit for the position but that was it because Lorelei name was not listed on her role plus it was a way to have her with her. The fact that she was in her class made her the only fit for the position.

"You still have... One hour and twenty minutes make it of use." Returning to her desk she made her fingers touched the young woman arms on her way making hers tingled.

From time to time she will see them glancing at Lorelei silently sleeping, she did not snore or moved around like some often do, which had the older woman mesmerized. Crossing her arms her gaze wandered on all her students, the test was hard she chosed it on purpose, just in time she saw that Cole finished at the same time as Alicia sending daggers to the sleepy head.

Collecting the tablets computer by herself Katiandra sighed at the results she saw on them. All the items in the small basket that was linked to her arm, she stopped in front of the haircut that she loves so much.

"Miss Kamali? Wake up." Shaking her slowly katiandra was grace with a beautiful face that was lost for a moment.

"Sorry professor." Sitting straight Lorelei wiped the sleep on her face tiredness wrapped on her, she was not one to sleep a lot but when she does it was real sleep.

"Don't be sorry, I remembered saying it was allow. Now that Miss Kamali is awake we can... Yes Axel?"

"Is K. K  made for Kamali, because her name is listed nowhere?! How come you know it?"

"I am still the rector of this university right? Now can I continue what I was saying without being interrupted Mr Vernon?"

The stern voice she used with her signature cold eyes made the young man nodded doing his possible to not meet the woman stare.

"We can proceed with the scores. You all know yours, the one that count hundred percent is rightly the lucky one. You are all dismiss."

Turning her back to thirteen flabbergasted students she took the files she had when she came in making her way to the door when Miss Cole chose to voice her unhappiness.

BURNING LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें