62

"I refuse to let it happen. Do whatever you should but keep in mind my scholarship students are a priority. They are under my mentorship. I believe you are intelligent enough  to get it? Even if it is the child of the highest Whatever that should have the place in that classroom. I do not care! This is utterly disrespectful."

The man at the other end cringed wondering why difficult she was being. Eventhough he had expected it.

" Beware if it is reported to me that YOU or anyone even so slightly mistreated one of them you will not see the end of it. I believe your brain take too much place in you head, to even call me for something so stupid."

Hanging up without letting the man that was Arthur  nephew added anything else, the queen felt  angrier than ever. She was in a very good mood, from the moment she woke up, it was too good to last in this land.

Come on, he had some bravery to call her and requested for young katiandra to be send back to the lower class because she was too young for her to leave her place to one of his buddies son. There were many schools out there.

That excuse of director of Porys highschool never stop to irk her the wrong way. Massaging her temples with the tips of her fingers, Katiandra shook her head doing her best to breath very slowly, with all going around she really did not need another problem on top.

The nerves of that man was almost equal to stupidity, young Katiandra would be doing the class the class she was in. That was the spirit of that scholarship. Whatever students in the class, hers was never to be put at risk.

She understood the amount of students per class was not much. Then what would be the benefit of it being an elites  school.

If a class has more students  than required for it, that means someone did not do their work properly. The miaximum being ten, That she had specifically set herself per class. When they registered that new student he knew what he was doing.

By what he said, she should be letting the child of an emirate that has the right age since she was underage, do the class. He wanted to graduate from her school.

Two mind she gave to diplomatic incident. This was beyond insulting. The man had no brain to even call her to stupid thing like this. If it was not for Arthur request he would  not even be there. He was just a waste of space for his father to say his son was doing something with his life.

Breathing in and out taking her time for at least one minute, she finally looked up meeting her right hand ready stare.

"I want you to go to Porys highschool this instant. Make sure Rosa prepares breakfast to young Katiandra. Deliver it to the school kitchen. Include those of her siblings and that other boy scholarship student too."

She just remembered taking in a young boy that was two years older than young katiandra to make it bearable for her. He had the abilities to be call genius but not as the young girl. Besides she knew he really wanted it, for knowing his parents to a personal level.

Registering the orders that was barked by his chef, the military man witnessed how hard her face had become contrasting radically with her morning glow, whomever unnerved her did not know what they did. By the look of it he could rightly guess.

"The message will be pass as you wished you highest"

Slightly bowing his head he straightened to have her eyes piercing his soul in a way he was already accustomed to. Knowing what she want before she had to voice it he nodded taking a burned phone in his pocket handing it to her.

Her index up she stood looking at him, this was not how she envisioned calling her partner at all.

"Good. Wait a minute."