4

"Mother I can..." Alfred attempts to speak was cut by his mother hand pushing what she knew he wanted to say with the back of her hand.

"You are clearly not sober enough. How many glasses of wine do you already have in your system?... That is my point. Come on honey we will show you the way. Alicia." Followed by her younger daughter she ushered Lorelei out her hand on her hips directing her out of the sight of her family.

The Queen could feel her heart pumping in her chest the feeling of that simple act was so empowering she felt exhilarated. For the first time in all her life she had to focus to put her feet one in front of the other.

"I told you dear! As no one listens to me!? Welcome to our new sister. Mama Bear is really out, Fred find yourself someone else to tap. THIS one is off limits clearly."

Slurring Kayley chuckled softly a bit jealous by the way her own mother could be smitten with a total stranger when she never had a glance for her. The way she reacted to the not so stranger girl was typically how she was with their younger sister: motherly.

"Stop drinking like that. Are you trying to kill yourself?" Rolling her eyes at her father she took another sip defiantly looking straight in his eyes.

"I'm already dead so don't worry about me." Unafraid of his threatening gaze she looked at her broken brother. That was what theirs parents do the best, destroy people. No one could save him from the Queen wrath.

"Bring her back home and be sure she is safe before leaving her." Talking to the chief of her security Katiandra still had her hand in the warmth of the young woman back away from stares her thumb stroking her skin above the fabric having her subject short of breath.

The man walked away leaving them alone Alicia stepped aside to answer her phone. Their gaze met again in an intense silent conversation where souls connected leaving them both wanting more.

The older woman gaze was so intense she knew this was not one of those passing moments, when beauty hit your senses in a way that has eyes daydreaming on the point of attraction. In those cases, one could shake themselves from it going on with life.

But moments like this one Katiandra was well aware she could not shake it away like she had done in the past with humans who held her attention for a second. This was anchored deeper than she could have ever thought of. It was like she could see Lorelei in the real.

Lowering her head Lorelei nervously bite her lower lip looking around then at her professor fixated eyes on her. There was something in them even her could decipher, lust. She was smart enough to know when someone wanted her, the woman before her was clearly hitting on her unashamed.The thing was, she liked it. At the moment she didn't care they could be caught. Or could they? All the guards had theirs back to them.

"Come to my office tomorrow after class we can discuss... With no interruptions. Have a good night." Her lips on her cheeks seems so heavenly that she lingered a bit longer feelling the young body shook between her hands, a chuckle escaped her mouth met by Lorelei eyes rolling.

'The liberty!' The Queen thought surprised, No one could do that to her, even her daughters, but with an arched eyebrow and he Queen looked her way just to be blatantly ignored by her guest who had turned away from her playing dumb, her eyes now directed on the young Zurow already smiling at them.

"Good night Lorelei, I can call you like that right? We will see each other again as Mom is you mentor." Alicia with her wave of happiness said hugging her brother friend hoping she will become hers too, looking expectantly at Lorelei she waited her answer.

Nodding at the young Alister, they kissed goodnight as her eyes was glued to Alicia mother, Lorelei diverted her gaze as they parted smiling to the young woman when THE car she always admired from afar parked in front of her she glanced at them one last time before going in the car that smelled like her professor, her hand landed on a piece of clothes that looked like the scarf she wore in the morning.