13

Looking her up and down with eyes full with a devastating fire, her thumb started rubbing her inner thigh resulting on the small frame jerking and slapping her hand away eyes widened at the woman sudden bolteness. Leaning slowly near the side of her head, she took her earlobe in her mouth keeping it there a moment then started sucking the lobe sensually. At Lorelei reaction, she had to muffle her laugh  licked it twice then let go.

" You are MINE. MINE. If..." She squeezed her thigh like a massage twice "I... Want" pushing her hand further inside then removed it resuming her previous task conscious Lorelei was on the edge.

Sweating Lorelei nodded making her removed her hand from her thigh, the coldness that followed made her shivered at the loss, taking her in with a side glance the Queen smiled before giving her THE stare. The kind that held so much promise one just know it will be fullfil. When it transformed into a  smirk making her face more alluring Lorelei heart almost skipped a beat.

Licking her lips to resume her task Katiandra replaced her lover dress down took her phone and started strolling on it like nothing happened. Closing her eyes, Lorelei stayed in the same position trying to conceal the fire burning in her.

She could not close her thighs or move if her life depends on It. She felt paralyzed, like her mind just freezed stopping all functionalities.

Her legs that were a bit pulled apart,  or even the angles of her upper body, she feared moving them could cause a noise that would bring out the other side of the professor. Like she was completely different of what she had seen from afar.

Her devotion to her, her interest was really above all wild imaginary movies she had ever dreamed about. It was like a thousand times better that the greatest of them. Minus the civilities, the courting and come on, the way they went from total strangers to, what? So close? How to describe it when right now her thighs burned inside not to mention the throbbing pain she was feeling in her pelvic area, it felt like period cramps without the pain.

Rolling her head on her cushioned leather seat, her eyes appreciated the beauty of the day out, like one would do in movies, it felt surreal to see all the palm trees passing by, the child that was laughing at the entry of a shop at a woman who was certainly the mother pointing at something that was out of sight. There was nothing out of the frame of paradise on what she was seeing. One could get used to it forgetting the other side of the reality they lived in.

Exhalting the air filled with her partner scent, her lungs made a happy dance thanking her for the intake of air. Heavenly scent it was, she could feel her soul rested in peace. Lorelei had read straight romances novels but she never thought it could feel like what she was experiencing.

Exhilaration, a burning desire, love. Right here she knew she always knew Katiandra and her were linked in a way that, just happened.

It felt like meeting was just a chapter that followed others to create more. They just settled in the flow that was already set, by who? How? When?

All those were questions they both had no answer to give, but they knew deep down that they were meant to be. Looking at her at that very moment, Katiandra tenderly took her peaceful face in, feeling it herself before intertwining their fingers she rested on Lorelei thigh.

Without asking she could tell just by looking in her lover eyes what she had been thinking about. A connection like theirs was unique. Out of nowhere she thought about what had happened the day they met. Alicia words replayed in her minds about fate being awaken through humans that have to meet.

If it was related to the started nagging her. She wondered if it was not preposterous of her to think but in her field weirder things had happened. The way they had met, or all about them was not normal.