Chapter 58

Kaylan POV

"Wake up.." Roddy said in my ear but I kept my eyes closed, acting like I couldn't hear him. I'm sleepy. So I don't plan on getting up right now.

"Wake up fiancé.." He mumbled and I did my best not to smile, keeping my eyes closed. We're really engaged.

Roddy shuffled through the covers and I felt him get in between my legs and I shook my head saying "Roddy" and I laughed.

"I knew yo ass was playing, wake the fuck up" He said kissing on my inner thighs.

"Babyyyy let me sleep" I said smiling.

"Mmm you just tryna make me beg to eat it stop playing" He said and I smiled then laughed as he slowly pulled my panties down and opened my legs.

"Good morning" Roddy said with a smile and I smiled back saying "Good morning daddy"

He bit his lip before giving my pussy a kiss, making my body shiver already before he slipped his tongue inside of me.

-

Roddy POV

"Yessss Rodrick" Kaylan moaned out.

I flattened my tongue on her clit sliding it up and down, continuously feeling her beginning to squirm, I gripped her thighs so she couldn't run.

"Oh my gosh" She moaned out holding the back of my head.

I sucked on her pussy, then let it go sticking my tongue in the hole in and out and Kaylan let out a moan saying "Oh shittt"

I gave it a gentle kiss causing her mouth to open a little, then gave it a long lick. I sucked on Kaylan's clit, then let it go swirling my tongue all around her walls.

"Yes baby" She moaned kind of out of breath.

"Mmm" I hummed against it, then sucked on it then doing a zig zag on it.

"Shit" She blurted out.

I opened her legs wider placing soft kisses on it, sucking her clit each time I placed a kiss and her eyes rolled back from the pleasure as she slowly began grinding on my tongue.

"Uhh fuck" She moaned out

"Yes daddy like that" Kaylan moaned as I put my whole mouth over it and began tongue kissing it.

"Don't stop please" She added, lifting her leg up a bit for better access.

"Mhm" I mumbled then gave it long licks, closing my eyes as I sucked on her clit again making her arch her back a little.

I started spelling my name on it, and after that I swirled my tongue around her walls and sucked on her clit like a lollipop. She grabbed the back of my head trying to close her legs a little but I didn't allow it, I opened them back up.

"Mmm baby" Kaylan moaned out throwing her head back.

I sucked on her clit again then gave it a long lick, before french kissing it slowly, looking up at her.

Kaylan took a deep breath and her breathing started getting shifty and I can tell she was trying not to move. She gripped her titties looking down at me while moaning.

"Shittttt baby" Kaylan moaned beginning to grind on my face, "Mmm" I groaned, continuing to lick it slowly up and down before burying my face in her pussy sucking on it, then kissed on her clit.