Chapter 37

Kaylan POV

Me and Roddy walked in the studio together holding hands. Caresha and Malcom were already here, but we all were gonna be in separate rooms.

Roddy and Malcom was gone be in one room, & me and Caresha were gone work in the other room.

Malcom doesn't rap but he's here for support.

"Baby you needa talk to your friend so y'all won't be on bad terms and shit" I said.

"Fuck that. That nigga tried to throw the past in my face" He said.

"I understand but he just doesn't understand you as much because he didn't grow up like you. You know? Y'all different" I said. Roddy sighed.

"Yeah I know" He said.

"Just try. After all, he's been your best friend for years" I said.

"I hate when you right" Roddy said and I laughed.

"Mhm, come on" I said as we walked to his room first. I seen Caresha sitting on Malcom's lap and they were kissing. I made a face as we walked in.

"Okay that's enough" I said laughing, and Caresha pulled away and they both laughed.

"You ready girl?" I asked her.

"Yep" She said getting up.

-

Roddy POV

"As for all you niggas up in here, y'all take care of my baby. Because he's a star" Kaylan said to all the producers and engineers in here. I smiled and winked at her.

"We got him" One of them said.

"Mhm. Y'all better." She said.

Kaylan gave me a kiss before her and Caresha went to the other room. We finally were able to come to the studio and start this music thing.

I looked at Malcom and he sighed.

"Can we talk about-"

"We don't need to. I'm just here to work." I said.

"Come on Roddy damn." He said and I looked at him.

"Look, when I said allat, I didn't mean it that way. And I'm sorry it came out like that. You right, you had it harder than me. And I'm sorry for throwing your past in your face. You just had to do what you had to do" Malcom said. I sighed a little.

"Well, thank you for your apology" I said.

"You forgive me?" He asked.

"Yeah. We coo" I said chuckling, he laughed and we shook hands.

"You ready?" One of the producers asked.

"Yeah let's get it" I said.

-

Kaylan POV

Me and Caresha finally recorded our song and titled it "Pussy Talk". I can tell this one would take us up for sure.

We were playing it back, I was bobbing my head and of course her ass was twerking and shit. I laughed.

"Girl loosen up you know you tryna throw that ass too" She said and I laughed.

"Shut up" I said.

I always been shy when it comes to that. But she's right, the type of music we make? I'm gone have to loosen up. Show off a bit.

"I feel like it's missing something" I said.

"What do you think it's missing?" Caresha asked.