Chapter 69

Kaylan POV

To be continued

Me, Roddy and Day Day been driving around for the past hour tryna find Cordell. And I was getting more worried by the minute, just hoping and praying my son was alright.

We looked EVERYWHERE. We went back to the liquor store where everything took place and all. Nothing.

"This some bullshit" Day Day sitting in the backseat and he put his face in his hands.

"We gone find him aight? Head up" I said.

"That's right. I got chu" Roddy said lifting my hand up and he placed a kiss on it while he was driving and I sighed a little tryna keep positive thoughts, but I was freaking out on the low.

"Don't start that sentimental shit in front of me right now" Day Day said to Roddy.

"This my girl I'll be sentimental and do whatever the fuck I please" Roddy said.

"Not fuckin now." Day Day said back.

"Or what?" Roddy said.

"Or I'll-"

"STOP! Both of you, damn! My baby is missing and y'all tryna argue?" I said and they both got quiet.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry. We gone find him, I promise." Roddy said.

"My fault Kay." Day Day said, I nodded my head looking out the window.

"Pull over on this block, we can ask a few people over here if they seen any body" I said. Roddy pulled over like I asked and turned the car off as we all got out.

All of us walked towards four people standing outside and they were smoking, it was two women and two men.

"Excuse me" I said politely.

"Hey" One of the girls said.

"Ummm have you guys seen four men and perhaps a baby? Looks about 3? I know it sounds strange but-"

"Nah it doesn't, you're good. Shit always goes down over here. But I haven't seen anyone, have you guys?" She asked her friends and they shook their head.

"Wait you're JT. And Roddy Ricch" One of the guys said.

"Yep" Me and him said at the same time and I looked at Day Day and I can tell he was salty.

"We are fans! Keep going please we fuck with y'all music" He said.

"Thank you, we appreciate it" Roddy said.

"I'm so sorry but we haven't seen anyone, but we will for sure keep an eye out now." The girl said.

"Thank you so much, that's all I ask" I said before we walked off.

"I fuckin swear if them niggas have my son and they do ANYTHING to him. I'm killing all of them off tops" Day Day said.

"Nah I'm killing them anyways because they murdered my sister" I said.

"Kay. I don't think she's-"

"Kaylan! Kaylan!" I heard someone yell and I turned around seeing Jonathan, Lynn's boyfriend with Cordell in his arms and he ran up to all of us.

"OH MY GOSH!" I yelled completely relieved that Jonathan had my baby.

Cordell was screaming and crying and Jonathan handed him over to me.

"It's okay baby, it's okay. Mommy's here" I said bouncing him up and down rubbing his back. Tears ran down my face, because damn that was a close one.

"Jonathan thank you" I said.