Chapter 36

Kaylan POV

"Thanks girl" One of my customers Jessie said as I delivered some weed to her door. She's on a wheelchair so she's the only customer I don't make come to my car.

"You're welcome" I said. "Take care Jessie" I added.

"You too girl" She said back.

As she shut her door, I seen some nigga by my car and managed to get inside of it and my eyes widened.

I ran to my car and said "Aye nigga the fuck is you doing?!"

Soon as I got closed he pulled out a pistol and I stopped in my tracks.

"You better back the fuck up bitch" He said. He had my entire safe filled with my money. I was so angry. But there's was nothing I could do, if I wanted to stay alive.

"Nigga you better give me my damn money!" I yelled and he said "Shut yo ass up!" And kicked the fuck out of my leg.

"Ahhh shit!" I yelled holding it, jumping slightly up and down and he took off running with my money.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

-

Roddy POV

Kaylan been gone for hours and now I was beginning to be worried.

I drove my car to Marilyn's, her neighbor by her mama house. I needed somebody to watch Cordell while I go find out where the fuck Kaylan is.

I walked up to the door ringing it twice, holding Cordell and Marilyn opened it.

"Thanks again Marilyn for agreeing to watch him last minute." I said handing him over to her.

"No problem! Is she okay?" Marilyn asked referring to Kaylan.

"I have no idea. I'm about to find her though" I said.

"Okay, keep me updated!" Marilyn said.

"I got you, thanks again. Aye, you be good lil man" I said giving Cordell a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you" He said to me, I smiled.

"I love you too man.." I said.

I walked off to my car, seeing Marilyn shut the door and I got inside my car, calling Kaylan's phone again for the 4th time.

-

Kaylan POV

I pulled up to Roddy's house seeing he wasn't here and I sighed a little, laying my seat back, shedding tears.

My hard earned money, for this music shit, gone. And my leg was in excruciating pain.

My phone started ringing and I looked over seeing it was Roddy, I answered it on the second ring.

"Hello?" I answered sniffling.

"Baby where you at? I've been calling you" He said.

"I'm in the car at the house." I said.

"I'm pulling up right now! We gotta talk. Are you crying?" He asked and I just kept shedding tears. I couldn't even answer. I didn't have the energy.

Then I seen his car pull up and he said "I'm coming right now" and he hung up the phone.

I sighed, then seen it started raining lightly and then I groaned in frustration.

"Dammit" I said.

Roddy got out the car and made his way to mine, I unlocked the passenger side and he got in shutting the door behind him.