Chapter 84

Kaylan POV

"Wassup Kay" Day Day said letting me in his house

"Mm mm don't wassup Kay me, we need to talk" I said and he sighed before smacking his lips.

"Is it bout last night?" He asked.

"You know it is" I said.

"Man I don't wanna hear it Kay" Day Day said.

"You gone have to! You started it with Roddy and you know it" I said.

"No I didn't, yo husband or whatever the fuck he is, had fucked up energy and was giving looks like he wanted to fight. So I said wassup" He said.

"That's your own paranoia because you're still upset that I'm married now, with a new baby." I said.

"No I don't care about that, I'm happy for you. If he really makes you happy, congratulations, shit" Day Day said.

"Mhm" I said.

"I'm for real. Kaylan, I love you aight? You're the mother to my son, YOUR first born. You hear that? FIRST BORN." He said.

"What's your point Day Day?" I asked.

"Meaning I'm the one who gave you yo first kid." Day Day said.

"So?" I said.

"Roddy did not." He said.

"Again.. So?" I said.

"So I was your first everything, don't forget that shit man" He said in an irritated tone.

"Day Day, nobody said you weren't. Like... I don't get your point. Yeah, you were my first everything but YOU ruined that, and you know what? We ain't gone have this conversation anymore. I am MARRIED. You hear me? MARRIED. I have moved on with my life! And you need to do the same! Day Day I got love for you as the father of my child, I always will! You are my family! But you make things difficult when you act like this. I don't want us to have bad blood because it reflects on Cordell, and we don't need that. But you gotta work with me nigga, I'm tired of all this" I said, and Day Day just looked at me before he sighed.

"I'm sorry Kay.." He mumbled before he sat down on the couch, and I sat beside him.

"I apologize. And I know I've said sorry a lot and then end up doing the same shit, so this time I'll just show that I'm sorry and change my ways. This is just something I gotta adjust to. I don't know.. I guess I always thought I'd have you. So a nigga just.. Hemmed and hawwed. Till I realized that... I don't have you anymore. So I just think it was a hard pill for me to swallow but, I gotta take it to the chin. That's my fault. I don't know.. But I'm sorry Kay. Aight? I'm sorry." He said and I just nodded my head.

"I'll work on it. But for now, I just think I should be away from Roddy. And just focus on Cordell and allat. Just stay situated." He said.

"Yeah, I agree. I think that's a good idea, for both of you as of right now. Only deal with each other when y'all have to." I said.