Chapter 42

Kaylan POV

Me and Caresha finally dropped Pussy Talk today, and Roddy dropped his song Hoodricch today as well.

And so far both songs are doing way better than we thought it would, and we put it on certain platforms so we could make some money.

So I was happy. Plus, I'm just on a boot now. No more crutches, I can walk and drive a bit so. I'm almost fully recovered so me and Caresha can film our video with Doja Cat.

However, today was also bittersweet.

Day Day got convicted and has to go back to jail, today. And Corey was gone take all of us to drop him off. I'm only going because of Cordell. And I do wanna support Day Day through this.

"Baby look! 12,000 views so far" I said showing Roddy.

"You was right babe, we should've been started this music thing" Roddy said.

"I agree" I said. "But I gotta go... You know." I added sighing a bit. And I picked up Cordell putting him on my hip.

"Yeah I know baby. Handle yo business, and tell him I said keep his head up. We actually had a talk the other day and we all good, I took him home and everything" Roddy said and my eyes widened.

"For real???" I said.

"Yeah. I think this situation humbled him a bit, you know?" Roddy said and I nodded my head.

"Baby... The fact that you guys are cordial takes so much weight off my shoulders. Thank you so much for being the bigger man... I'm so in love with you." I said to him and he looked me up and down before smiling.

"I'm in love with you too mami, come here" He said and I leaned in giving him a kiss.

"Eww" Cordell said making us laugh.

"Come on baby, we gonna say bye to daddy.." I said sighing a bit.

-

Me, Cordell, Day Day and Corey were on the way to the jailhouse and Corey was driving. But me, Cordell and Day Day were in the backseat.

"Aye Kay I'm sorry I didn't have a car seat for him" Corey said.

"Nah you good, I should've brought mine but it slipped my mind. I just got him on my lap" I said.

"Oh aight" He said.

Day Day wasn't really saying much, I know he's hurting right now. I keep assuring him that he can always call Cordell, he's not gone forget about him. But the no visitors policy sucks.

He sighed a little and looked at me first then Cordell.

"Aye lil man.." He said holding his arms out for Cordell and I handed Cordell over to him.

He sat Cordell on his lap.

"So um... We almost there." Day Day said, Cordell just looked up at him. He's only two so he doesn't really know what's going on, but he's smart.

He knows he ain't gone see his dad for a while..

"I'ma call you as much as possible.." Day Day said to him and Cordell nodded his head.

"And always remember daddy loves you.. Okay? I love you so much. And I'm- Lil man I'm sorry I gotta be away from you this long" Day Day said and his voice cracked a little.