Chapter 16

Roddy POV

"Good morninggggg" Kaylan said smiling and getting on top of me, I smiled and said "Somebody's in a good mood." And I held her waist.

"I am.. For whatever reason" She said laughing a little.

"Give me a kiss" I said and she leaned down doing just that.

"What you got going today?" I asked her.

"Nothing until later tonight. Gotta see Day Day" She said.

"Why at night?" I asked.

"He got in trouble again for fighting, so the removed his privileges for visits until 7." She said and I shook my head.

"It happens" I said.

"Yeah. But his bail hearing is soon so" Kaylan said.

"Is he gone be a problem when he get out?" I asked.

"Absolutely not. I'm gone make sure to tell him about us okay?" Kaylan said.

"Aight. Thank you" I said.

"Of course" She said leaning down giving me another kiss. Then she just looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm just.. I'm not used to this." Kaylan said.

"Used to what?" I asked.

"The attention you show me, your love and shit. I'm not used to it. Me and Day Day had mad love for each other yes, but he always cheated on me. So it was hard to even recognize that he loved me. You know?" She said.

"Yeah.. I feel you. Cuh was being greedy. But you got me now.. And I ain't worried bout nobody else. Loving you will never be a problem" I said looking her in her eyes.

"That's all I ever wanted" She said. "Good cause that's all you gone get from me" I said.

"Come here" I mumbled and she smiled a little giving me another kiss as I slowly rubbed on her back.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too baby.." She said back.

"Lemme get up though, I'ma hook something up" I said patting her leg.

"You don't want me to cook?" She asked.

"Nah you did it yesterday, I got chu today. And Cordell" I said as she got off of me.

"Okay, I'm gone hit the shower and then wake him up afterwards" Kaylan said.

"Aight, I'll be downstairs" I said.

-

Kaylan POV

After I showered and got dressed, I walked in the room Cordell was sleeping in and seen him up watching TV. My two year old is like a grown little man.