Chapter 38

Roddy POV

"Baby can you take me to the studio? Me and Caresha's session starts at 8... I know it's far but you know my car is in the shop so I can't take myself." Kaylan said.

"Damn I wish I could but I gotta take my mama to the airport." I said, my mom was heading to see my granny and she lives in Atlanta so.

"Oh.. Okay that's fine. Do you think Malcom would take me? Since Caresha will be with him? She asked.

"Oh yea fasho, that actually shouldn't be a problem." I said. "I'll call him right now" I added.

"Aight thank you." She said kissing my cheek.

-

Kaylan POV

"Thank you for driving me. Where's Caresha?" I asked Malcom as he was driving me to the studio.

"I got you sis." Malcom said. "She already there, she got there early to set some shit up for y'all" He added.

"Aww I love her." I said.

"Yeah so do I. One day I was thinking about getting her a promise ring." He said.

"Aww for real?" I said.

"Yeah, real soon. Just to make her feel special and let her know I'm here. Speaking of.." He trailed off grabbing his phone out of his pocket, keeping the other hand on the wheel.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"About to call Caresha." He said.

"Damn.. And I thought she was sprung." I said laughing.

"Shut up" He said laughing too.

I looked in the mirror in front of the car and seen Roddy's car right behind Malcom's. I gasped a little, excited. He gave me the head nod and I smiled. He must have dropped his mom off already.

"My lil boo is behind us." I said laughing.

"I see him" Malcom said chuckling, while he was calling Caresha his phone dropped.

"I got it" I said to him, tryna be helpful.

"No it's okay I got it" Malcom said, bending to get it.

-

Roddy POV

"What is he doing?" I mumbled to myself, seeing Malcom stop the car in the middle of the freeway. I scrunched my eyebrows.

This big ass truck was zooming fast down the freeway, and all of the sudden it ran into Malcom's car and Malcom's car flipped over twice.

"Oh my gosh! Fuck! Kaylan baby!" I yelled as tears instantly ran down my face.

It flipped again and then hit the side of the of the truck.

"Oh my God!" I yelled, I instantly got out the car and ran to the car. This man grabbed me and held me back.

"Stay back hold on!" The man yelled.

"No my girlfriend is in there! Let me go!" I yelled, I was crying like a bitch but I didn't give a fuck. Kaylan was in there and so was Malcom and I would lose my fucking mind if something happened to either one of them.

"Let me go!" I yelled again.

"We have to check and get them out the car!" The man said.

-

20 minutes later

Me, Kaylan's mom, Cordell, and Caresha instantly barged in the hospital and ran to the front desk. Cordell was held by Kaylan's mother.