Chapter 10

Kaylan POV

"So what's the plan?" Roddy asked as we pulled up to my mama's house. I hired some niggas to follow me, while I put this plan into action.

"Just follow my lead." I said, he nodded his head as we got out my car and walked to the front door.

I knocked on the door, since my mama took the key once she kicked me out. She came to the door and her eyes widened once she saw me.

"Kaylan.. Hey" She said.

"I'm just here to get the rest of my things." I lied.

"Oh okay, y'all can come in." She said opening the door.

Once we walked in I seen Dallas, sitting on the living room couch and I chuckled to myself and walked to my bedroom with Roddy.

I sighed a little and grabbed all my weapons from my dresser. My pistol, my knife, and my mace and pepper spray.

"Can you put this in my purse?" I asked Roddy handing him the weapons and he did just that for me.

"Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome." He said handing me my bag, and we walked out and I quietly made my way around the couch Dallas was sitting on. I looked to make sure my mom was no where in sight and she wasn't.

I could tell Roddy didn't know what I was doing, but he will now.

Soon as I got behind Dallas' unaware ass, I socked the shit outta him, knocking him out. He fell to the ground and his eyes were closed.

"Damn... You literally slept this nigga." Roddy said laughing.

"Pussy ass nigga go to sleep!" I said to him.

"Roddy, hurry and grab him while he knocked before my mama come" I said.

"And put him where?" He asked.

"In my car. I'm gone take this nigga on a trip." I said.

-

I don't know how we pulled it off so fast, but Roddy and I put Dallas in the back of my car and tied his arms up, and I sped off. He was still knocked.

"Damn mamas you got hands" Roddy said as I drove.

"You think so?" I said smiling and I looked over at him for a brief second before focusing on the road.

"Yeah I like that.. I think that's sexy" He said and I blushed.

"Boy you better stop.." I said with a smile. Then I sighed a little to myself.

"I miss my baby.." I said referring to Cordell.

"I know, we gone get him back. I promise." Roddy said and I nodded my head as we pulled up to this vacant parking lot.

We both got out the car and I opened the back seat, pushing Dallas out my car and said "Wake up nigga"

He fell to the ground with no balance because his hands were tied and he woke up, blinking hard and looking around.

"What the-" He mumbled.

"Yeah.. Time to get down to business." I said.

"Why'd you send child protection services to get Cordell?" Roddy asked him.

Dallas chuckled before spitting out blood.

"Who said I had anything to do with that? You tied my arms? Fuck!" He yelled.

"Yep. See I knew you was no good. And no good for my mom. But for some reason she's too stupid to see it" I said sighing.

"Who said I had something to do with Cordell being taken?" Dallas asked.