Chapter 26

Kaylan POV

To be continued

I ran up the stairs and into Roddy's bedroom.

I was for sure gonna tell him asap about his cousin making me uncomfortable.

"Damn what's wrong?" Roddy asked laughing as I ran into his arms hugging him.

"Umm. I don't know how to really say this" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Your cousin. I think he tried to hit on me" I said.

"What?!" Roddy said and his mood drastically changed.

"Derrick. I think he tried to hit on me" I said.

Roddy chuckled, his crazy ass.

"What did he do?" He asked.

"I was pulling out the ingredients to start the food, he was just making conversation at first and then he stood behind me and put his face in my neck. Then he tried to grab my waist and I moved away from him quickly and came up here" I said.

"I'll be back" Roddy said.

"Baby wait don't do nothing crazy!" I said, he just ignored me running out the room, and he ran downstairs. I ran after him.

Once we went downstairs, Derrick was no where in sight. And his suitcase was gone, I scrunched my eyebrows and we both looked around.

"Derrick!" Roddy yelled.

"Wait look there's a note" I said looking on the couch and Roddy grabbed it.

I'll be gone for a while cousin. Stay up.

"Because he knew you was gone tell me and I was gone fuck cuh up." Roddy said and I sighed.

"I just- he made me very uncomfortable baby." I said.

"If he comes back, don't let him in. I don't give a fuck if the nigga finna get jumped or anything like that, don't let that mothafucka in aight?" Roddy said.

"Okay" I said, he pulled me in for a hug and kissed my forehead before my lips.

"Thank you for telling me immediately." Roddy said.

"Of course." I said taking a deep breath.

My phone started buzzing and when I pulled it out I seen it was my mama tryna facetime me.

"She's FaceTiming you?" Roddy asked, he was just as shocked as me.

"Yeah.. The fuck" I said laughing before answering it.

Once her face popped up, my eyes widened.

Her and my dad.. Well sperm donor, were on camera together.

"Uh" I said.

"Kaylan, your dad um... He wanted to see you." My mom said. I can tell even she was semi uncomfortable. It's just been so long.

"Hi baby girl.. It's been so long" My dad said.

"Yep. Hi." I said dryly, I felt kind of awkward.

"You look just like Lynn.." My dad said, and I sighed a little.

"I know.." I said thinking about my sister.

"Where you at?" He asked me.

"My boyfriend's house." I said.

"Well, I'll have your mom text you my address. Stop by and see your old man from time to time" He said.

I chuckled and said "Aight" but I wasn't gone do that. He gotta be fuckin kidding me.