Chapter 22

Kaylan POV

To be continued for my freaks 😛

Roddy started the shower water, after I put Cordell to sleep in the other room.

"You want music baby?" He asked biting his lip.

"Yeah" I said with a smile, he nodded his head and brought the speaker in and plugged it up to the bathroom wall outlet.

He plugged his phone in and started the playlist.

"Computer Love" by Elliott Trent started playing.

Side note : ^ 😍😍 Y'all go get that song.

Roddy stripped out of his clothing first, taking off his shirt and I bit my lip watching. He winked at me once he peeped me staring, I walked up to him wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a kiss.

He slid his hands under my crop top, gripping on my titties before he took my top off.

I undid his drawstrings to his sweats and he bit his lip feeling me reach down and grabbed his manhood, looking him in his eyes. Then I chuckled a little helping him pull his sweats and boxers down.

He kissed on my chest and I wrapped my arms around his neck feeling him move down and get on his knees, slowly sliding my skirt down and my panties at the same time, he gave my pussy one kiss and a long lick before standing back up.

"Get yo fine ass in the shower.." Roddy said looking me up and down.

I smiled and did as he said, getting in the shower and putting my hair in a ponytail.

He got in after me and put me against the shower wall, lifting my left leg up and wrapping it around him. He kissed on my neck and I closed my eyes breathing heavily as the water sprayed all over us. He grabbed my ass, and kissed all over my jawline before moving back to my neck and sucked it. Then he moved to my lips and made out with me slowly before biting my bottom lip, pulling away.

Roddy put his forehead against mine, and he put his dick to my entrance rubbing it up and down my slit.

"You teasing" I said and he smiled.

"I just want you tell me you want it." He said continuing to rub it up and down against my clit and I took a deep breath feeling my shit get wetter and wetter.

"Baby stop playing" I whined.

"Tell me.." He said.

"I want it daddy please" I said and he smiled, slowly sliding inside of me and I gasped taking all of him in, holding onto him tightly.

I heard the song change to "Appreciate you" by Joe Moses. This my shit too so I was gone give it good to this nigga.

Side note: I'm really putting y'all on😭 Better save these songs ^

He started grinding in and out of me slowly, I held onto him as he buried his face in my neck holding my leg.

"Shit" I heard him mumble, I tightened myself around him and let out a loud moan feeling him already hit a spot.

"Yes baby" I said burying my face in his neck, kissing on it while he deep stroked me slowly, pushing himself deeper inside of me. I gasped a little and moaned against his neck.