Chapter 54

Quick note: If this makes y'all horny my apologies in advance 😭.

Kaylan POV

To be continued

I walked in the bathroom seeing Roddy running our bath water, and he was now shirtless and I was just standing there admiring my man.

"Ooh thats a lot of bubbles" I said and he laughed.

"Mhm" He said. "You want music or?" He asked.

"You know I do" I said and he laughed a little nodding his head, and already had his speaker in here so he just turned it on and connected his phone.

He scrolled through and started playing "Sweat it out" by The Dream.

"Oh you throwing it back with this one" I said.

"Nah you the one that's gone be throwing shit back tonight" He said and I laughed at his nasty ass.

"Aight come on" He said taking off his boxers and he slowly got in the tub, looking over at me.

I unstrapped my bra, dropping it down to the floor and he just watched. I laughed a little before continuing.

I slid my panties down slowly and stepped out of them.

"Now that's what I'm talking about" Roddy said biting his lip and I winked at him. I walked over to the tub, getting in and sitting in front of him.

I laid my head back on his chest and he kissed my cheek and then my jawline.

"Mmm" I moaned softly. He rubbed the soap and bubbles all over me, and started gripping my titties.

"Everything about this body is just beautiful..." He said in my ear before biting my ear lobe, I blushed and said "Thank you baby"

He slid his hands down to my inner thighs, rubbing on them before moving his hand to my pussy.

He had one hand gripped gently around my neck, while the other was rubbing my clit and my body slightly shook.

"Shit" I mumbled.

"You like how that feel baby?" He asked softly before moving his hand from around my neck and he placed soft kisses on it.

"Yes baby" I said biting my lip, and closing my eyes. He rubbed my clit in circular motion, while massaging my boobs with the other.

"Open up a lil more for me" He said and I did just that, taking all the pleasure I was getting.

Roddy slid his finger slowly inside of me causing me to gasp a little, and he slowly moved it in and out.

I started tryna close my legs and he opened them saying "Keep them legs open and take it"

"Ooh" I moaned, I reached down grabbing his wrist and he sucked all on my neck and placed kisses on it, then he used his whole tongue dragging it up and down my neck.

I slowly started grinding on his finger, feeling my shit get wetter and wetter. "Mmm you so sexy..." He said seductively in my ear, turning me on even more.

"Ooh fuck" I moaned lifting my leg up a bit.

"Baby" He mumbled moving his hand.

"Yeah?" I said.

"We never fucked in the tub, we always get out" He said.