Chapter 28

Roddy POV

I pulled up to Taco Bell with Kaylan, Cordell is with her punk ass baby daddy for the weekends

"I'm so tired" I heard Kaylan mumble.

"I'll take care of you when we get home" I said and she nodddd her head.

"Hello, welcome to Taco Bell. What can I get for you?" The lady asked.

"Good morning, can I get two breakfast crunch wraps?" I asked.

"Alright. Is that it?" She asked.

"Lemme get an iced coffee wit that" I said.

"Alright. That's all?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am" I said. Ya boy got manners.

"Alright that'll be $11.77 at the next window" The lady said.

"Alright thank you" I said as I slowly drove to the next window.

"You just got the crunch wraps for you?" Kaylan asked me.

"Yeah" I said.

"What the fuck" Kaylan said.

"What?" I said.

"Why you ain't ask me if I wanted anything?" Kaylan asked.

"You told me you on a diet, why would I get you anything from here?" I asked.

"A crunchwrap isn't bad!" She yelled.

"What did you just get yourself?!" She asked raising her voice.

"Aye chill. I got two crunch wraps" I said.

"And what's in that shit?" Kaylan asked.

"Eggs and bacon" I said shrugging.

"Yup eggs and bacon right?" She said.

"I just said that" I said. She really needa chill on this lil attitude she got.

"So why you didn't get anything for me?" Kaylan said with an attitude rolling her eyes.

"Aye chill out cuh, you on a fuckin diet and I ain't know you wanted something from here" I said.

"I don't know what the fuck yo problem is but you will get cussed out" She said.

"Who? I know you ain't talking to me" I said.

"Here you go sir" The lady said handing me my bag of food.

"Thank you ma'am" I said.

"ThAnK yOu Ma'Am" Kaylan mocked me. I chuckled. "Keep it up." I said to her.

"Get yo fuckin coffee!" She yelled, I sighed grabbing the iced coffee from the lady. "Thank you, have a good day"

"You too" The lady said before I drove off.

"You wanna stop somewhere and get food?" I asked Kaylan, even though I shouldn't even be asking after how she just talked to me.

"Nope I'm good now." She said folding her arms and I chuckled. I'm still gone get her something, she just being prideful.

-