Chapter 51

Kaylan POV

"So how's everything Kay?" Day Day asked as I held Cordell on my hip, we were FaceTiming him and I just got back to Roddy's house from my studio session.

"Everything's good! How you holding up?" I asked unlocking Roddy's front door and walking inside seeing the house was kind of empty and I rose my eyebrows.

"I'm good, I'm good. I got some good news" He said as I looked around and went into the kitchen, seeing boxes packed.

"Kay you there?" Day Day said.

"Yeah I-I'm sorry. What's the good news?" I asked.

"I talked to Dani and I most likely will be getting my sentence reduced, she talked to my lawyer" Day Day said.

"Day Day! Aww that's great news! Do you know when?" I asked. Cordell smiled and clapped his hands and me and Day Day both laughed.

"Nah not yet, Dani is gonna get back to me on that but yeah. Been too long for me and a nigga ready to get the fuck out" Day Day said.

"I feel you, I feel you. That'll be real good for Cordell" I said.

"I know, I had to call and check up on him and shit. I'm glad y'all doing good. I got a pussy appointment though, so I'll call you later and-"

"Day Day. You do not need to tell me or Cordell that" I said chuckling and he laughed.

"I'm fuckin wit you" He said. "Aye lil man, I love you" He added.

"I love you too daddy" Cordell said.

"Aight, I'll talk to y'all later" Day Day said.

"Aight Day Day" I said before hanging up the facetime call.

"Let's see what's going on baby" I said to Cordell, I walked up the stairs, seeing all these boxes packed in the bedroom and I looked around hella confused.

"Baby?" I said seeing him fixing his fit in the bathroom mirror.

"Oh damn I didn't even hear you come in" He said chuckling.

"What's all this?" I asked as he walked out the bathroom giving me a kiss then he kissed Cordell's forehead.

"I have a surprise for you." He said.

"Oh you do?" I said chuckling.

"Yep, come on let's go" Roddy said grabbing Cordell from me and he carried him as we walked downstairs.

"But what's the-"

"Shh come on let's go" He said.

-

Roddy POV

I pulled up, to the brand new mansion I bought for me, Kaylan and Cordell.

I finally did it, did what I needed to do.

Me and Kaylan officially don't sell dope or drugs anymore, and now we have this big ass house together.

"Baby what's this?" Kaylan asked as we got out the car, she opened the backseat and grabbed Cordell.

"It's... Our's. Our new house" I said and her jaw dropped.

"You're lying!" She said excitedly.

"Nope, this is ours baby. I've been saving up from our music, and finally got it. I wanted better for us, all three of us. And now look at us" I said and she smiled and put Cordell down covering her face.

"You okay baby?" I asked and I seen her crying, but they were happy tears of course.

"We just.. Baby we really did this together. Got it out the mud, you saw where I was at when we first met" Kaylan said.