Chapter 65

Roddy POV

"Look at mommy" I said to Cordell sitting him in my lap, as Kaylan was recording her verse for a song her and Caresha were doing with a new female artist named Lakeyah.

Song in media

"Got him off a perc
Took him out his shirt
Niggas act like bitches
So we put him on a skirt" She rapped in the booth.

"Mommy!" Cordell said smiling and clapping his hands.

"Mhm mama killin it" I said.

"Come here TT's baby" Caresha said holding her arms out for Cordell and Cordell smiled going to her.

"So fine" Cordell said and my eyes widened as Caresha looked at me.

"Ahhhhh Cordell already spittin game" I said laughing.

"Cordell I'm ya auntie" Caresha said laughing before kissing his forehead.

"Not by blood, let em flirt a lil bit" I said and Caresha smacked her lips saying "Shut up Roddy" and I laughed.

Kaylan finished her verse and walked out the booth.

"What y'all think?" Kaylan asked.

"Girl know you did good, as always" Caresha said.

"Yeah gworl" I said mocking Caresha, and they laughed before Caresha pushed me.

Her and Kaylan's accents be on thick especially when they say that. I always tease them for it.

"But you did good baby, I love it" I said and she smiled giving me a kiss.

"Thank you baby. Caresha where's Malcom?" Kaylan asked her.

"He gone pick me up from here, he got Calvin with him" Caresha said and she nodded her head.

"You heard from Day Day since the wedding?" I asked Kay.

"Nope. Right now I'm not even worried about it, he needa lay low anyways." Kaylan said shrugging.

"Yeah but he shouldn't abandon his son." I said.

Mrs.Janette's wedding was bout a month ago and ever since he really did stay out the way like he said he would.

"Yeah. I mean if it goes on any longer I'll try to reach out and see what's up" Kaylan said.

"Lil man needs his father around, despite how I feel about cuh" I said.

"Mhm and speaking of lil man, ummm Kaylan, Cordell got a crush on me" Caresha said and Kaylan laughed.

"Girl I been knew that" Kaylan said.

"How come I'm the only one that didn't know?" Caresha asked laughing.

"Because you don't pay attention" I said shrugging.

"Shut up." Caresha said.

"I gotta go pay my sister a visit." Kaylan said randomly.

"Oh- We can go now if you want?" I said.

"Caresha you gone be good?" Kaylan asked her.

"Oh yeah! Just gonna do my verse and then Malcom's gonna come get me" Caresha said.

"Okay I'm gonna call you later" She said.

"Aight boo, take care" Caresha said handing Cordell over to Kaylan.

"Bye" Cordell said cheesing at Caresha and I laughed.

"Lil man got game" I said.

"He sure do" Kaylan said chuckling. "Love you baby" Kaylan said to Caresha before giving her a hug.