Chapter 77

Kaylan POV

"Alright congratulations you two, you have a little one on the way!" The doctor said to me and Roddy after she finished checking my blood work.

Roddy smiled giving me a hug and said "Thanks doc"

"No problem" She said.

"Oooh I'm so excited!" I said. Me and Roddy did everything we said we were gonna do.

Got married first, now we're gonna have a kid and Cordell gets to have a sibling.

"You should be!" She said.

"So how far is she?" Roddy asked the doctor.

"Just a month. Now Kaylan, there's some changes to be made, but I mean, you know from the first time around" She said. This has been my doctor since I was pregnant with Cordell so she knows me.

"Yes. No caffeine, no lattes, no seafood, no raw eggs, things like that" I said.

"Damn no seafood?" Roddy said and the doctor laughed.

"Yeah, it's basically raw fish so that's not okay for a woman with child to be eating" The doctor said.

"Ohhh okay, makes sense. Well I'll make sure she stays away from all those things" Roddy said.

"Thank you! Now, I'll prescribe you with your vitamins to take, and then you'll be set to go." She said.

"Great! Thank you so much doctor." I said to her.

"No problem, I'll be right back" She said.

"Wait!" I said and she turned around.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Okay, so I'm a month pregnant. And today after I leave here, I have a video shoot for this song me and Caresha are doing." I said.

"Ahhh the City Girls." My doctor said with a smile and I smiled too, and Roddy laughed a little.

"Yes! So my question is, is it okay if I shake some ass just a lil bit?" I asked and she laughed.

"Girl- Yes you can do a little something, just don't do too much" She said and we all laughed.

"Bet! I got you" I said.

"Alright good. I'll be back with your vitamins" She said before walking out.

"So, how you feel?" I asked Roddy and he smiled.

"Excited as hell, Cordell gone be happy too" Roddy said.

"I agree, he's been begging for a sibling" I said.

"So when do we find out the gender?" Roddy asked.

"When I'm about 4 or 5 months." I said and he nodded his head.

"Coo" He said cheesing then I squealed giving him a big hug.

"I love youuuu" I said.

"I love you too baby" He said back before kissing my forehead.

-

"Almost done mamas" My hairstylist said as she was finishing my hair. I was on set with Caresha, along with Roddy, Malcom, and Lynn for support.

"Alright" I said.

"Me and Kay finna look like twins" Caresha said and I laughed.

"Facts" I said, since our hair was gonna be the same.

"Mhm all I gotta do is lay her edges and she's done" My hairstylist said.

"Oh and I have news for everybody" I said, and Roddy stood by my chair I was sitting on and I smiled grabbing his hand.