Chapter 73

Kaylan POV

To be continued

"How do I look? Good?" Lynn asked doing a spin.

"Yes girl! He's gonna love seeing you and this little outfit." I said, I had just pulled up to Jonathan's house and we got out the car and of course Lynn was nervous out of her mind.

" I said, I had just pulled up to Jonathan's house and we got out the car and of course Lynn was nervous out of her mind

(Finally a face reveal for Lynn, played by the mf Tink 😍)

"But what if he doesn't wanna be with me anymore for being gone all these-"

"Shut up, let's go." I said and she laughed saying "Damn."

"Look, I ain't gone lie he might be upset a bit. I mean you gotta understand that" I said and she sighed.

"I know.." Lynn said.

"But just explain to him, what you explained to me. He'll understand. Jonathan always been understanding" I said.

"You're right. Okay.. I'm ready. I think" Lynn said.

"Pull it together Lynn" I said and she laughed.

"Aight, aight. Let's go" Lynn said grabbing my hand and we walked together to his front door.

"Man.. I haven't been here in so long." Lynn said.

"I know, so crazy." I said, I was nervous for her.

She still has yet to see our mother, but I won't rush her into that. I understand her reasons of not wanting to see her right now.

"You gone ring the bell?" I asked her.

"No" Lynn said and I laughed.

"So you want me to do it?" I asked.

"Yeah you do it." She said and just as I was about to do it, she smacked my arm down and said "Wait wait no"

"Uh uh girl make up your mind" I said and she smacked her lips.

"Okay. I'll do it" Lynn said, I nodded my head and she reached and rang the door bell twice, taking a deep breath.

"Let's just hope he don't pass out" Lynn said and I chuckled.

"Whew I hope not" I said.

We waited a few seconds and Jonathan came to the door and his eyes got super wide.

"Wait- Hol up" He said shutting the door and then he opened it back up. I wanted to laugh, but it's not the time so I held it in.

"I'm trippin, I'm trippin." He said.

"No... No baby, you're not trippin" Lynn said.

"Kaylan" He said.

"Yes?" I said.

"Do you see what I see?" Jonathan asked.

"Yes. Lynn is right next to me. Alive." I said.

He then reached and touched Lynn's shoulder and his jaw dropped.