Fredcheal: Kingdom ⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Freddie smiles softly seeing George with a crown on his head. It was handmade by the jeweler, “Our kingdom needs a name.”

“Can I name it after a place in a book?” George asks,

Freddie rocks Eden in his arms. It was way past her bedtime but she was so fussy since she’s teething, “Sure as long as it isn’t stupid or vulgar.”

George claps his hands together, “Ithaca!”

“The Odyssey?” Freddie whispers letting Eden nurse on his teat, “That’s the first book you read to me.”

George nods his head grinning, “This is a new chapter of our lives!” he puts his hand on Freddie’s stomach, “And you’re going to have another baby!” they didn’t understand how pregnancy works or how one would become pregnant again so quick after all it’s nearly been a year since Eden’s surprise birth.

There was a knock on their castle doors and a guard opens the door only to be shoved and the person rushes to where the kings and princess are, “Father!” Freddie screams covering Eden protectively.

Brian stared at them growling, “How dare you declare war on my kingdom.”

“You abused my king and nearly got my daughter killed.” George tells him, “I believe that’s grounds for a war.”

Brian can see the hurt look on his son’s face angry started to leave him and guilt filled his stomach, “.... Maybe we can work something out.”

A stunned look on the kings’ face before Freddie spoke up, “Work what out?”

“I’ll help your kingdom out.. I’ll give you a battalion of my soldiers, 40% of my servants, some of my councilmen, and we’ll be your allies if a war ever does break out or if someone tries to start something then we’ll rip them a new asshole.”

Freddie stands up still shielding Eden from her grandfather, “George?”

The Kingdom of Ithaca has been struggling for a while accepting help from the Kingdom of Rhye would be a grand idea since George’s old kingdom will never look in their direction, “I accept.” the young king shakes the hand of the older king, and so things started to be shipped out to Ithaca men, servants, food, weapons, anything the kingdom needed Brian sent out much to his husband’s displeasure. One of the servants was a blond haired blue eyed young boy of about 11, he always looked sickly and unwell. He walked with a horrid limp and his eyes always seemed to be filled with tears, Freddie talked to George during Eden’s nap time and the young boy was brought inside the meeting room. Fear was all over the blond’s face he thought he was going to be killed or sold off to a very mean king,

“What is your name?” Freddie asks in soft motherly voice,

The boy wipes his nose on his ratty dirty sleeve sniffling, “R-Roger… I’m 13.”

Freddie hums at that, “And you know who me and my husband are?”

“Queen Fredrick and King Georgios Panayiotou of Ithaca.” Roger says as if reading from a script.

George whispers something in Freddie’s ear and Freddie nods Roger looks like he’s about to throw up or wet himself, “Have you been with any other kings?” George asks

Roger nods slowly trying to see their reactions, “King Adrian of Slabth, he married me when I was 5 and then King Brian slaughtered and pillaged the land when I was 10 he killed my husband and took me in as a exotic servant.”

Freddie nods he vaguely remembers that but he was so busy being trained to be a prince that it was all a blur, “Alright,” he looks to George, “I want to adopt him.”

Roger tears up, “Excuse me your highness?”

Freddie waves his hand, “Not another word. You are Prince Roger of Ithaca. I know you’re now our oldest child but Eden will still be the first to take over the throne since she’s blood.”

Roger nods just grateful for them he hugs Freddie and Freddie hugs him tightly Roger assumes this is what it feels like when a mother hugs you, safe and warm feeling.

“Let the medic see your foot.” Freddie tells him bringing Roger down to the medbay, Roger takes off his ancient worn sock and shoe and a horrid smell fills the room. Freddie leaves to throw up, the medic cleans Roger’s foot and patched it up he gashed his foot open pretty badly a few years back and it never healed correctly or fully so he was always in a lot of pain and struggled to walk.

After Roger’s patched up he’s thoroughly bathed and changed into fine fitting clothing, “Does this grape look nice on me?” Roger asks, holding up the dark purple material.

Freddie blinks slowly feeding Eden, “Sweetheart that’s called purple. A dark purple at that and yes it does look nice on you.”

Roger looks down, “Oh..” he puts it on, “They have names?”

“Yes, darling. I guess King Adrian and father never taught you anything.” Freddie orders scholars and tutors to come to the kingdom to teach Roger and the servants.

That had never been done before no other kingdom has done something like this before. Freddie didn’t stop till everyone knew their colors, how to read and write, knew the days of the week, and could do all sorts of maths.

Brian sent the growing kingdom more goods and did a lot of trading with them; he was finally allowed to his granddaughter Eden. She just bit him and ran to her papa crying. It took a bit for her to warm up to him and John, but she came around to them. Freddie and George were now ruling one of the largest kingdoms around, everything was going grand for them and Freddie gave birth to a healthy set of triplets on his 19th birthday. One boy, one girl, and one baby who was born intersex. They were named Dean, Lilith-Rose, and Reese Bulsara-Micheal.

Everything was going right for the young kings and their small army of children nothing could stop them now they had a bright future ahead of them, and no one was going to mess with them since they had the Kingdom of Rhye on their side. George was just happy being able to provide for his family and have enough heirs to keep the royal bloodline going for a long time. That’s all a king ever wants in life a nice kingdom and a lot of kids to keep their legacy alive.