Beatles Sons: Fight For His Heart⭐

1dkingwell Here's Your Request Part Two Will Be Tomorrow Night

Julian Lennon grabs Dhani Harrison’s books, “Let me carry that for you, darling.”

Dhani shakes his head rolling his eyes, “I’m pretty sure. I can carry my own books, Jules.”

Julian panicked, for crying out loud he was the son of John Lennon he should be able to have anyone he wants. Julian blurts, “I don’t want you to get tired darling Let me.” he takes the books back.

Dhani steps on his foot and their hands brush against each other as he grabs his books back, “Not today, Romeo.” Dhani walks off and Julian is left in the hall.

“He touched my hand.” Julian whispers softly as he runs to tell his other friends.

Sean Lennon talks to Dhani like he’s a normal person but the boy was longing for Dhani. But the boy was playing hard to get, he loved to do that,

“So,” Sean bumps their hands together, “You want to go study with me at my house tonight?” Sean asks, wanting to rub it into Julian's nose.

“Huh?” Dhani moves his hand away, “I’m studying with James tonight, sorry.”

“James McCartney?” Sean wrinkles his nose, “Isn’t he kinda fugly?”

Dhani furrows his eyebrows together and he messes with his black skirt, “You really are John’s son aren’t ya?”

“Whatcha mean?”

“You have his nasty attitude.” Dhani says standing up, “You’re rude.”

Sean mutters that James McCartney looks like a Down Syndrome baby. Dhani leaves the library in a huff, he runs into Zak Starkey who looks so upset,

 “Hey what’s wrong?” Dhani asks,

“I’m going to get from the football team if I don’t get my grades up.”

Dhani opens his planner up, “Alright I need to tutor James tonight, I have an opening spot next Monday since I got to do clubs, and music.”

“James? Isn’t he slow?” 

Dhani glares at him, “Be nice. I already had to deal with Sean and Julian, ya know the John Jrs of this place.”

Zak holds his hands up in a mock surrender, “Sorry, sorry.”

Dhani nods his head pushing his dark hair out of his face. He scribbles down the studying date he has with Zak, “Meet my a Croner’s on Monday at 4PM on the dot.” Dhani informs him,

“Got it.” Zak nods looking over Dhani’s face, studying every perfect feature. His messy black hair tied back in a cute bun, his baggy clothes that hardly fit his small body, Zak sighs softly as he wishes he could have Dahni.

Dhani leaves for his dorm. He’s going to try to rest before meeting up with James but Jason stops his peaceful relaxation, 

“Hey, Dhani, uh I know you’re doing the hippie thing right now meditation and what have you, but uh.. I like you and-“

Dhani holds up a hand getting tired of these foolish men, “No! No! No!” Dhani yells, yanking his headphones out of his ears, “I don’t want this! Leave me alone!”

Jason backs up, “Look-“

Dhani storms off to his dorm. He showers and rummages his drawers and closet for clothes, he finds a beautiful blue dress with a cross stitch opening. It hugs his curves beautifully. He adds a light touch of makeup and heads out the door.

He arrives at the park in record time

He arrives at the park in record time. Dhani smiles seeing James sitting on one of the benches, his textbooks in his lap, he’s holding something in his hands that Dhani can’t see from where he is. Dhani approached and sat down next to him, “It's your business calculus, right?”

James nods, “Calculus.”

Dhani grins, “I love maths.” he opens the textbook tucking a strain of his loose midnight black hair behind his ear.

James giggles, “Yous smart like that.” James pauses and plops what he had in his hands into Dhain’s lap,

“A origami bear?” Dhani questions.

James nods, “For you.” James blushes, “You look beautiful tonight.”

“Aw thank you!” Dhani hugs him tight and James blushes darker hugging him back.

They work on worksheets together and Dhani gives him notes to use when he works alone next time. James blushes each time Dhani reaches over and shows him how to work out the equations, and all those numbers and letters.

It grew late and the street lights started to turn on, James had a handful of notes and homework, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Dhani says standing up dusting off his dress it clang to his golden brown skin.

James stands up, “Let me walk you home. A pretty man like you shouldn’t walk home.”

Dhani blushes and looks down shyly as James walks by his side. Then Julian and Sean step in front of them, “Dhani!”

Dhani backs up into James he whimpers, “Please don’t.”

Zak and Jason are running to him now and Dhani wishes to hide. He felt all their eyes on him, “Dhani what’s going on?” James asks.

“I want him.” Julian shouts before Sean punches him,

“I love him!” Jason cries Zak shoving him down into the mud,

“You got to choose.” Sean yells, kicking Julian off after the older brother took a chomp on him.

“Choose! Choose!” their shouts scream rattling through Dhani’s head.

Dhani screams and takes off running he dashed between the traffic nearly get hit by a double decker bus. The Brit didn’t even know where the hell he was running; he slips and falls in a nice muddy spot. Dhani cries, his dress soaked now and he’s filthy, he cries and makes it back to his dorm. Dhani refuses to speak to any of them; the only one he spoke to was James since he wasn’t a part of their hunt.

As Dhani showers a second time now. He knows who he’s going to pick. And Dhani had his answer ready. A few weeks after the incident he gathered them all around the cafeteria some seemed eager others were bruised and battered from fighting.

Dhani’s whiskey colored eyes darted between the four men. He thought about how nice they all were before they decided they all wanted to be his boyfriend. Dhani opens his lipstick stained lips, “Jason, James, Zak, Julian, Sean… I have made a choice.” all had eager eyes except James, “I choose…”