Poly!Queen/King: Tummy Pains⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Freddie groans holding his belly. He felt like he was going to puke, or scream. Freddie’s skin felt like it was on fire, first he was too hot then he was too cold. Freddie winces as the bedroom door is opened letting in a small trickle of light, “Freddie bear.” it was Belisha’s soft voice, “I got you some tea.”

Freddie groans at the thought of anything being in his stomach, “N-No, tea.” he rasps out,

“It’s good for you and I got you a little bit of chicken broth.”

She sits down in the chair next to Freddie’s bed and begins to spoon feed him the broth. He somehow keeps it down without spewing it back up, and the tea did relax his tummy but the fever wasn’t helping. Liz was the next one in the room slamming pills into his mouth and letting him wash it down with ginger ale. She forcefully cuddles him and rubs his belly, Maggie comes in with some fresh veggies and fruits, “Here baby boy.”

Freddie manages to eat some but solids aren’t the best for him. He manages to eat a small handful before he curls up pressing his face into Liz’s breasts he takes a few deep breaths trying to press his face further in, “Baby needs his milk. Liz jokes rubbing Freddie’s back.

“Mama.” Freddie groans and whimpers,

“Shh, sweetheart we got ya.” Maggie cuddles him on his other side.

Belisha joins in and Freddie’s happily as sandwiched between his three tall girlfriends. He naps peacefully only getting snot and drool on Liz. He’s fed a lunch of raw veggies and chicken broth, and more pills are forced down him. Belisha places a cool rag on his forehead and takes his temperature, “Well it’s getting down, that’s good!”

Freddie smiles and rubs his eyes at least he’s stopped throwing up and is keeping liquids and solids down. Belisha rubs his bare tummy her calloused hands rub gingerly on the soft warm plush flesh, “Not in anymore pain either.”

Liz takes the cigarette out of her mouth, “He should be better by morning.”

Maggie nods, “But we can still keep babying him right?”

“Duh,” Belisha says, “He’s our baby and we must take care of him.”

Maggie pinches Freddie’s cheek and coos over him, “Our wittle baby.”

Her nail polish catches the light. It's the sparkly gold and black one Freddie put on her when he needed test subjects for the new nail polishes he bought. She’s the only one who happily helped. The others complained it didn’t look right for them, but Liz did like the gold one though.

Freddie kisses Maggie’s hand and smiles tiredly at her, “I love you, princess.”

“I love you too.” Maggie kissed him; it was only a quick peck.

Freddie yawns and falls back asleep. He’s woken up by Maggie for dinner which is a nice plate of vegan lasagna,

“I can’t eat it.” Freddie groans,

“Please?” Maggie asks, holding a forkful up.

“It makes me itchy.”

Maggie retreats out and gets Freddie something else to eat which was just cereal. Freddie was more than happy to be having some Oreo cereal. Even if it made his tummy lurch a little. As his girlfriends ate downstairs and Freddie was left in bed he made his way out of bed. Grabbing clean clothes for a shower. It was an old tie-dye t-shirt and holey sweatpants with an unfortunate large hole in the crotch but Freddie could care less.

The young man turned on the water and added some bubble bath. He closed the door. Fred dims the lights and lights some lavender scent candles. He sinks into the steamy water groaning at how hot it was. It felt so good though, it felt so soothing. He dozes off and is awoken to his girlfriends hollering for him. He quickly gets out of the tub coughing since he breathed in water. Fred pokes his head out, “Oh thank god!” Belisha hugs the soaked boy, “You were in there the entire time!”

Freddie stands there naked and afraid, “Can I dry off now?”

Belisha lets him go and looks at the others before looking back at Freddie who’s roughly drying off with a towel, “How do you feel, baby boy?”

“Honestly?” Freddie says grimaces as his hair poofs up becoming a curly poof ball mess, “Really good. I’ll probably be in tip top shape by tomorrow.” he smiles.

Liz hugs him tight, “That’s good honey bunny bear.”

Freddie relaxed the smell of cigarette smoke and leather was such a comfort to him. Liz scoops him up and places him in bed, he squeezes her bicep which was bigger than his, “So strong.”

Freddie plays with Liz’s bicep squeezing it and pulling as she flexes and acts like she’s all strong and bad, Freddie loves it. The girls are just happy to see Freddie smiling and being his dorky self. They play Stranger Things on the tv and watch it together since it’s Freddie’s favorite show. Freddie points out Eleven and blabs about how awesome of a character she is and how she’s one of Freddie’s favourites.

Soon the boy has worn down by the time season two begins to play and his face is pressed into Liz’s chest snoring away happily.  He was completely fine the next but poor old Liz had the stomach bug next but she had it worse than Freddie and she refused to go to hospital, 

“If I get fucking told I’m pregnant when I haven’t had a ounce of cum inside me since my college days I’m ripping out a doctor’s teeth.” Liz  warns them 

“Sweetheart,” Belisha says,

“I peg Freddie, his dick doesn’t touch my cunt.”

They back off of her and just get her medicine they gave to Freddie.Then Maggie falls ill leaving only Belisha and Freddie to tend to the two ladies. Liz looks and Maggie looks so miserable their hair sticks to their foreheads and their faces are flushed. It takes over a month for everyone to become healthy again, Belisha had the least issues with the stomach bug, she barely had it despite taking care of three other people who had it. But all in all everyone was much better.