Maylor: Pride ⭐

NEWSOFTHEW0RLD Here's Your request, darling. I hope you enjoy it, Eden

When Freddie and his group went back to pride on the second day they found out the musicians hired to play cancelled on the event and there was going to be no music now! Freddie looks to his friends Roger and Brian they were in a small band together back in their college days, "I have a song written." Brian says,

"WWRY?" Freddie asks and Brian nods,

"Let's do it then." Roger says then faces John, "Can you still play bass?"

"Just because I have a dick now doesn't mean I lost my ability to play." John tells them, "Come on let's go talk to the manager."

They are allowed to play one song and then the replacement band comes on, "Really?" Roger grumbles as they get their stuff ready, "No one likes the opening act."

"Let's just do it. The manager is paying us 690£ for this." Freddie reminds them.

The curtains open up and the crowds' eyes were on them, Freddie signals them to start and he begins singing, "Buddy, you're a boy, make a big noise, playing in the street, gonna be a big man someday!"

The crowd starts bopping along some stare at them accusingly. Freddie points out into the audience a sea of all types of pride flags hang in the air, "You got mud on your face, you big disgrace. Kicking your can all over the place, singin',"

The other three join in helping to do the clapping stomping bit, "We will, we will rock you! We will, we will rock you!"

Freddie dances along the stage he takes off his rainbow wife beater and waves it in the air, "Buddy, you're a young man, hard man! Shouting in the street, gonna take on the world someday!"

"You got blood on your face, you big disgrace! Waving your banner all over the place!" Freddie bellows, as some of the crowd holds up their different pride flags screaming cheerfully.

The crowd joins in on, "We will, we will rock you, sing it! We will, we will rock you, yeah!"

Freddie gets the crowd moving around and dancing, "Buddy, you're an old man, poor man! Pleading with your eyes, gonna get you some peace someday!"

"You got mud on your face, big disgrace! Somebody better put you back into your place, do it!"

The crowd was getting louder as the song finished up and the friends hop off the stage and go to get water. A small crowd forms around them asking for more songs or for them to perform again, but that was the only good song they wrote before they disbanded and went for more accepting career paths. After the crowd dies down Roger looks at the three of them, "Why don't we start a band for all four of us?"

"We can go by our old name of Smile." Brian suggests popping a tic tac into his mouth,

"No," Freddie says, causing the three others to look at him, "Let's be called Queen."

"Why?" John asks.

"Darling look at us we can be kings and we can be badass queens who rip their cheating husbands' heads off!" Freddie laughs which makes the others laugh seeing Jim's scared expression as he stands behind Freddie who hasn't spotted him yet.

"Yeah let's be Queen." Roger laughs his face paint smeared by his sweat,

Freddie whirls around, "Jim!" he kisses him on the cheek.

Roger smiles and looks at Brian, "You want to get more soft serve?"

Brian accepts the offer and the two hike down the street talking to Jimmy and Robert Page, along with the McCartney's. They arrive at the frozen yogurt shop and get their treats, the pair sits outside on a bench underneath a umbrella, "Brian," Roger says softly knowing he's about to end their friendship,

"Yes?" some of the frozen yogurt dribbles down Brian's chin,

"I'm in love with you. I want you to be my boyfriend." Roger's eyes dart to his face and then to the pin on his t-shirt that lets everyone know he's straight but supports LGBTQA+.

Brian frowns his stomach in knots, "I-I..." Brian gets up and runs and curses his long legs Roger couldn't keep up.

Roger goes back to their group. He was in tears, "What's wrong love?" Freddie asks sitting Roger down in the shade,

Roger sniffles, "I-I confessed to Brian like we talked about in the bathroom and he just ran off... Do you think if I look more like a girl he'll accept me?"

Freddie looked aghast, "Roger-"

A handful of flowers were shoved into Roger's face Brian was holding them red faced, "I wished you would have told me sooner. I really don't know what I want in a partner but I'm willing to try new things."

Roger stands up accepting the flowers, "You really mean that?"

"Well I was always taught to be straight but I never really cared for my partner's gender. So do you want to date?" Brian asks him.

Roger hugs him tight, "Yes I do."

"Let's go on a double date?" Freddie suggests holding Jim's hand,

Roger's eyes lit up, "I can wear my new dress! Oh Freddie this is perfect!"

Brian agrees and the four of them get ready for their date once showered and clean up they meet at a nearby Mexican restaurant to eat. Brian has a grand time and he relaxes greatly when no one is rude to them or asks any prodding questions, the four of them drink a lot of margaritas to the point Freddie got sick. They head back to their hotel rooms staggering and barely coherent, Brian walks Roger to his room. He complements Roger's dress for the millionth time that night making Roger laugh,

"I g-get it Brian." Roger says unlocking his hotel room with shaking hands, "Do you want to-"

Brian kisses him picking him up he kicks the door close behind them and he deepens the kiss as he does so. He pins Roger to the bed as they heavily neck each other. Roger moans softly as Brian grinds down on him, Roger blinks slowly and opens his eyes as Brian starts groping at his chest, "B-Babe, I don't have titties."

Brian freezes and goes red in the face stammering something out that turns into little whimpers and he looks at Roger for help in his drunken state. Roger sits up on his elbows, "You've never been with a man before have you?"

Brian nods his head sheepishly looking ashamed, "And you never played with your asshole then." Roger tosses his head back, "I wish I was more sober."

Brian crawls on top of him and lays on him shivering some, "You'll learn more about gay sex tomorrow from Freddie and I." Roger tosses a blanket over the both of them, "For now we're just going to cuddle and pass out, okay?"

"Alright." Brian says snuggling into his bare chest Roger wraps his arms around him.

Brian fell asleep first and Roger was almost asleep until he felt something warm on his chest. He looked over just in time for Brian to suckle on his nipple, "Goddamn it." Roger tosses his head back and tries to sleep. All he knows is that he's got some good blackmail to use on Brian in the morning.