Froger: Moonpie & The Little Dancer⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your Request

Roger swallows dryly as he enters the bustling club in the red light district, his heart is pounding. He’s a good lad, he would never come here normally but here he was heart pounding feeling like a teenager sneaking into the adults only area. He was a respected businessman and he wouldn’t be caught dead in this area.

He fixes his sunglasses and surveys the scene. A tawny skin man is gyrating on a tiny stage, he’s bending and twisting inhumanly, Roger watches him, it leaves a feeling in his chest. The guy looks so young about 18? Roger felt something, it stung in his chest and was twisted around. Roger steps around the other sweaty men who were eye fucking the man on stage. Roger glances around before leaving a few twenty pound notes on the stage for the lad to find.

Freddie nearly breaks his neck when Roger walks in. The blond looked so handsome and they usually have the most money on them. The sixteen-year-old took this job as a last ditch effort to earn money to pay rent and be able to buy food, he started to like his job and it paid him handsomely.

Freddie finishes up his little dance cramming the money into his short pocket. He rushes to Roger’s side, “Hello, sir.”

Roger raises a brow and sits down in one of the chairs, “You want to earn more money?”

Freddie nods, “Yes sir!”

Roger pats his lap, “Sit on my lap.”

Freddie does as told and lets the older man’s hands run up his sides and tug on his brassiere, “How much to make you my escort for the night?” Roger asks voice raspy.

“Well, I’m paid £229 by the hour…So it is £5,496.” Freddie looks away, he didn’t want to be used tonight. Most men drag him around and use him as a toy, “That’s for a full night.”

“Alright,” Roger fishes out the money and gives it to him, “Lets go.”

Freddie follows after the man dazed as the man just thrusted the bills at him like it was nothing, “I’m Roger.”

“F-Freddie..” he stumbles over his heels.

Roger opens the car for him and Freddie immediately gets so nervous. He sits down in the vehicle and Roger gets in the driver side, “How old are you?” Roger asks pulling out of the club,

“Eighteen.” Freddie lies.

Roger gives him a look, “Do I look blind to you?”

“S-Sixteen sir.”

“Sixteen-years-old and you’re selling your body out?” Roger shakes his head clicking his tongue, “Where’s your mama?”

“My family remains in India. I’m the only one who made it on the boat.” Freddie looks away, he stares at his legs.

“Oh, poor baby.” Roger looks at the road empty and lonely of other cars, “Can you call me moonpie?” he asks 

Freddie nods, that's the least weirdest request he’s ever gotten, “Of course, moonpie.” 

Roger smiles and pulls into a driveway where a small house is. Roger takes him inside “Do you have enough money for rent or food?”

“I do now.” Freddie says putting the remaining cash into his purse, “Since you paid for my escorting services.”

“Alight.” Roger nods and grabs a bottle of wine, “Care to drink?”

Freddie eyes the bottle and it looked expensive, none of that cheap shit he was given by the billionaire Paul who refused to use any of his money for Freddie.

“Drink?” Freddie licks his lips,

“You look thirsty.” Roger chuckles opening the bottle and it to him, 

“Thank you, moonpie.” Freddie drinks from it nursing on the bottle some.

Roger watches him noting how skinny he is, practically a bag of bones, “Are you hungry?” 

Freddie looks up with his warm brown eyes studying Roger as if trying to see if it’s a trick, “Food, right?”

“Yes of course.” Roger looks down, “I don’t want sex. You’re old enough to be my son.”

Freddie steps back, “How old are you?”

Roger gets some food out of the fridge, “Forty-five.”

“Oh.” Freddie sits down rubbing his face and smearing his makeup.

They make small chit chat together and Roger feeds him a nice meal of rice and chicken with spicy sweet and sour sauce. Roger brings Freddie to the bathroom after all, “You can clean up in here.” Roger hands him a bag, “Can you wear this?”

Freddie takes it expecting lingerie or something slutty. Freddie thanks him shutting the door. He begins to clean up. Fred uses soap he found underneath the sink and scrubs up with it. He fishes around in his bag for some makeup he crammed in there before he left his rented space in the morning.

 Freddie lived in a cramped basement with six other immigrant families, it was cold and damped, almost everyone was always sick, Freddie doesn’t know how he isn’t. They have to pay this old Englishman rent if they want to stay, the Englishman’s son, Paul was allowed to come down there and mess with the women and young male teens.

Freddie puts on the clothes Roger gave him which was a beautiful silky red and golden colored dress that came to mid thigh length. He fixes up his makeup and hair applying some perfume he found in the medicine cabinet before deciding he’s done.

Freddie comes out all fixed up nice and neat, “You look beautiful.” Roger says softly.

Freddie looks into the fancy decorated living room. His eyes glance over at a picture of a tan skin woman with a big soft smile with long dark hair and light brown eyes, Freddie chuckles she looks a lot like him.

“Yeah  that’s my late wife, Debbie.” Roger whispers 

“I’m sorry for your loss.” was all Freddie could say trying to be respectful.

Roger turns on the record player, playing an old song Freddie hasn’t heard before begins trickling out filling the room with music, “Care to dance?”

“I love to dance, moonpie.” Freddie says watching as Roger’s eyes light up but there seems to be a sadness within them that Freddie doesn’t ask.

Freddie smiles and takes his hand. Roger dances around the room with him, their bodies pressed against each other tightly. Roger presses his face into Freddie’s neck he squeezes Freddie’s waist and his breathing shudders. Freddie goes to ask if he’s okay then Roger speaks so softly like the words weren’t meant to leave his lips, “I love you, Debbie.” his voice breaking some.

“Roger?”

Roger is shaking, “I love you, Debbie.”

“I love you too.” Freddie responds trying to calm him down.

Roger just rocks holding Freddie, “I picked our wedding song. Remember?”

“I remember, ” Freddie says getting Roger into the bedroom.

Roger lays in the bed sniffling, “Can you cuddle me?”

Freddie lays next to him and cuddles him, his head pressed against Roger’s chest. The older man turns off the lamp snuggling closer to Freddie, “Goodnight, Debbie.”

“Goodnight, moonpie.” 

Roger kisses him gingerly, “S-See you in the morning.” his voice breaks and Freddie can only assume that was Roger’s last words to Debbie. 

Fredie rubs Roger’s back in calming circles. Whispering words of love. This was Freddie’s sweetest client ever, and he felt so bad for Roger. But all he can do is hold the older man and let him know he’s loved, and that everything will be okay.