Fredcheal: Saviour ⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Freddie came home roughed up bloody lip dripping onto the carpet his nose swelling up, “Freddie.” George’s voice was stern, “Who did this to you?”

“No one.” Freddie lies pushing George away,

“Frederick.” George warns,

“Go away!” Freddie booms shoving him away.

“You leave me no choice.” George growls.

George follows Freddie around making sure he gets to and from college safely, he orders more guards and keeps a close eye. Then it happens, Freddie’s attacked again.

Freddie groans as his head bangs off the wall he drops his books and water bottle, “Freddie.” Paul’s voice rings throughout his ears as his head pounds.

Freddie kicks as Paul’s hands start roaming down him, “John hold him still.”

Freddie tries to fight them off, John’s strong too strong, Freddie twists and keeps kicking Paul.

“Goddamn it.” Paul forces Freddie’s legs apart, “Come on we know you’re George’s whore.”

Freddie bites him hard, sure he was George’s sugar baby but he’s worked for everything he didn’t allow George to pander him and pamper him with lavish things. 

“Prenter, Lennon!” it was Goerge’s voice that was booming, “Get the fuck away from him.”

The two men drop Freddie hard making his head bounce off the floor, “Fuck this.” Paul and John flee not wanting to deal with George or his money.

George scoops up Freddie in his arms and carries him back to their gated home, “Hey it’s okay baby.” he lays Fred down in their bed.

Freddie whimpers he felt disgusted he didn’t know why George still wanted him, “Freddie, love.” George kisses the top of his head, “Did Paul touch you?”

Freddie shakes his head, “He was trying but I kicked and bit him.”

“That’s my little lion.” George kisses him gingerly, “You’ve done well, sorry I couldn’t get to you sooner.” George strokes his long ebony hair, “Do you need anything, love?”

“Painkillers?” Freddie groans rubbing his head, “I got a killer headache.”

George nods, he dims the lights and grabs him the medicine and a bottle of lemon water, “Here love.”

Freddie downs it he relaxes and nuzzles into the silky pillow, “You’re the best, Georgie.”

George chuckles and kisses his head, “Sleep well.”

When Freddie wakes up he’s alone in the room, it’s and he’s scared. He sits up, his feet hit the plush carpet. Freddie puts his slippers on and grabs his robe he ties it around his thin body and opens the door. He makes his way out the bedroom and down the stairs onto the ground floor.

Freddie blinks slowly, “Good evening sir.”

Freddie snaps his head up. A curly haired man in a suit is sitting at their table, his hair pinned back in a tight bun, “Who?”

George comes into the room and slides an envelope across the table, “Here you go, Brian.”

Brian nods and slides it into his suit jacket. He stands up and Freddie steps back, the man’s tall, very tall. Brian faces Freddie and sticks his gloved hand out, “Brian Mullens.” he uses one of his allies, he’s really Brian May.

“Freddie Bulsara.” he shakes his hand,

“I’m glad to be working with your partner.” with that he tips his cap and leaves.

Freddie looks at George searching his face for answers but getting nothing, “What was that about? Why was that man so weird?”

George gets the kettle going, “He is going to make sure Prenter and Lennon won’t hurt you anymore.”

“George,” Freddie’s voice was soft, “Is Mr. Mullens a murderer?”

George chuckles, “No, he’s an assassin.”

Freddie twists the robe’s belt he’s wearing, “George no one deserves death.”

“Frederick, they tried to rape you. Brian is going to do far worse to them than I can. I paid for the deluxe bundle.”

“Excuse me? Deluxe bundle?!” Freddie shrieks, “George! I’m not a maiden in need of defending!”

George squeezes his hands, “Freddie, I love you. If anything happens to you I’m not afraid to go to prison again do you hear me? I’ll do anything for you.” 

Freddie whimpers and looks away, “I love you, Freddie.” George whispers brushing their foreheads together.

“I-I love you too.” Freddie whispers he touches George’s cheek, “How much did you pay for?”

“£67,000.” George says casually, “About a week’s salary.”

Freddie shakes his head rolling his eyes, “Goddamn rich people.”

George scoops him up and kisses him all over, “You love me baby boy.”

Freddie giggles and nuzzles his nose, “Yes I do.”

George keeps Freddie close to him for the next week until they watch the news late one night, “Paul Alfred Prenter was found brutally murdered in his father’s home. His head was found in the fridge inside a pickle jar. John Lennon his closest friend admitted to murdering Paul through his suicide note before jumping off the roof of the hotel he was staying at. The cause of the rivaling involved Paul owing John money.”

George mutes the tv, “See love, you’re safe now.”

Freddie looked stunned, “G-George this is too much!”

George gives him a look, “You’re safe at least even if you hate me now.”

Freddie looks away, “Next time just let, Mr. Mullens shake them up some.”

George nods, “Okay, love. I’ll make him do that.”

Freddie hugs him tight and thanks him over and over again, “Thank you, Georgie!” Freddie kisses him and sits in his lap.

“Mm,” George rubs his backside, “You’re so adorable.”

Freddie blushes and nuzzles into him, “I love you, Georgie. I love you so much.”

George kisses his jaw, “I love you too, baby.” he pins him down gingerly kissing him and loving him all over.

Freddie wraps his legs around him, “I-I’m ready, George.”

“Really? I get two people killed for you and now you’re horny?” George teases,

Freddie blushes and whines, “George! Quit! If you don’t I’m going to wank in the bathroom!”

“Okay, okay.” George kisses his neck nipping the flesh leaving small pink splotches on his neck.

George undoes Freddie’s robe, “God you’re so perfect.”

“R-Remember, you’re my first.”

George nods and the two make love on the sofa soft, gentle, full of love and trust, respect for their partners bodies. George makes sure to get Freddie in a nice lavender bath and he’s pampered.

George carries him into their bedroom and gets him tucked in making sure there’s plenty of blankets and pillows. He cleans up the couch and comes back to Freddie who’s pouting waiting on him. George lays in bed Freddie’s head rests on George’s chest. Freddie couldn’t be more thankful for George.

Classic Rock Bands One-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें