Starrison: Teddy Love

Teen!Beatles

It was Valentine's Day and the school was bustling with horny teenagers. Ringo was digging through his locker for his books before first period started, he sighs softly he had the perfect gift for his boyfriend George in his backpack. He nearly screams when someone comes yelling in behind him and all he sees is a giant teddy bear face, "Happy Valentine's Day, baby boy!" George was behind the massive teddy.

"George Harold Harrison!" Ringo scolds,

"Richard Henry Parkin Starkey, Jr." George teases.

"You bout near gave me a heart attack!" the older boy tells him before George thrusts the bear into his arms.

Ringo blushes darkly and snuggles into it, "This definitely isn't going to fit in my locker.''

George laughs, "I love you that much!"

The teddy is twice as big as Ringo and fat very fat, "You really love me that much?" Ringo asks shyly.

George nods grinning, "Yeah that much!"

Ringo sets the bear down and fishes out a box covered in strawberry print, ''George Harrison,'' Ringo looks up at him, "I promise to marry you once we finish high school and college." he put the promise ring on George's finger.

George tears up and kisses him lovingly, "You made me so happy."

Then the bell rings and the lovers have to part ways. As the day wears on and Ringo keeps getting started at the bear was becoming a little annoying. He was so grateful for when the bell rang and he could go home with his gift. He stuffs it into his car along with his back, he squeaks when George wraps his arms around his waist, "I got the best boyfriend ever." he sings.

Ringo turns and kisses him, "You dork."

George grins and holds up his ringed hand, "I'm going to get married! Married!!"

Ringo giggles and gets him inside his car, he takes the boy to a lake. George perks up, "What are we doing?"

"This area is very secluded." Ringo says a blush dusts his cheek.

''Oh?''

Ringo pulls him to the backseat and kisses him. George blushes and kisses him back, Ringo presses his tongue against George's lips and the younger man happily allows him. Ringo nips George's jaw and dips his head to his neck. Ringo unbuttons George's rip. He sucked on the skin of George's collarbone harder than a vacuum on high power, leaving behind appropriately dark purple hickeys.

"R-Rich." George said with a breathy sigh.

Ringo grabs onto George's hips he bites down again grinding his hips into George's. The younger pants into Ringo's mouth, "F-Fuck, I-I need you." George arches his back.

A bang on the window scares the shit out of both of them, John was at the window a hockey mask hanging on his head Paul was behind John filming. John keeps beating at the window, Ringo rolls down the window fuming, "John Winston Lennon."

John removes his mask grinning, "You blue balled me. So I got you back."

George looks humiliated he tugs on his shirt trying to cover himself, his face burning and he felt tears in his eyes. He blocked out the boys arguing and started to cry softly, he was sick and tired of John doing shit like this. Ever since he got with the foreign exchange student he's been an ass to anyone. He heard the window be rolled up and warm arms pulled him into a chest, "Im sorry."

George rubs at his face a choked breath escapes his lips, "I hate him! I hate him!!"

Ringo rubs his shoulders and whispers words of comfort to him as he rants once done he asks George, "You want to go home?'

George nods and sniffles rubbing at his face, "My place or yours?" Ringo asks.

George sniffles again, "Yours." he says softly.

Ringo nods and helps George get his clothes on, "Oh darling." Ringo tilts up his chin, "You're so beautiful."

George smiles a little and he nuzzles his hand, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Ringo drives to his home he opens the car and front doors for George who blushes and mutters that he's such a gentleman, Ringo carries the giant teddy in, ''I hope you're hungry." Ringo announces.

George's jaw drops seeing the table setting as they walk in, ''I texted mum that we were coming home and she got everything ready and went out with dad for the day."

George hugs him tight and peppers him with kisses, ''Oh you're the best boyfriend ever!"

Ringo pulls out George's chair and ties a napkin around his neck, "Here's a nice pork loin for the both of us to share.''

George gladly eats when Ringo hands him his plate, he feels starved. Soon as George lays back feeling like a bear in winter Ringo brings out wine, "How?"

"Shh, don't tell mother."

George giggles and the two share the whole bottle between them. They stumble upstairs after cleaning up the kitchen and dining room, "I-I love you." George hiccups.

Ringo squeezes his hands and kisses his knuckles, "I love you too."

"Why do you love me?" George asks.

"Your smarts, your adorable smile, you treat me equally, and you don't make fun of my low education level, and you don't make fun of my scars."

George hugs him tight making the older boy squeal, '' I want to keep you in my pocket forever.''

Ringo giggles and lays him on the bed, they start snogging each other again. Humping and grinding on each other like horny badgers, I don't know it's fucking nearly midnight and no one is going to read this.

George arches his back moaning and whimpering, he's never felt this way before, ''R-Rich!" he cries out.

''I got you baby." Ringo tells him dry humping him like he's life depends on it.

George grabs his bicep and kisses him deeply, "M-Make me yours."

Ringo fumbles trying to get George's pants off both their heads were fuzzy from the bottle of wine. Then things went still and Ringo dead weights him laying on top of him, "Rich?" George shakes him, "Richard?" he shakes him hard a snore leaves him.

George sighs and snuggles him letting himself sleep, it was quite the Valentine's Day to remember.