Froger: Hey⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Your request

Freddie sits down in the detention a proud grin on his face the teacher just glares at him. His jaw nearly dropped when he saw who walked in a few moments later it was the blond nerdy boy from Mrs. Tate's class. He was goody two shoes that did nothing wrong, seeing him in detention was like seeing a polar bear in Africa.

"Mr. Lewis." blondie greets the the detention teacher, "Great seeing you."

And that was the first time Freddie saw that teacher smile and crack jokes. He gripped the pencil in has hand as Roger takes a seat in front of him and quietly works on some assignments. Freddie tugs on Roger's blond hair, "Hey!!"

No responds except for a shrug to get Freddie off, Freddie tugs again, "Hey!! Pssst!!' he uses a whisper shout.

Roger turns around his glasses nearly sliding off his nose, "Piss off!"

Freddie smirks, "What's a pretty little thing like you doing here?"

Roger huffs, "Its much quieter in here than it is in study hall."

Freddie's face falls, "What?"

Roger giggles, "Nah, I tripped and landed on Mrs. Bitch's foot and she gave me detention for it."

Freddie snorts, "Your first detention and it's that?" Roger nods and looks down at his work.

Mr. Lewis tells the two he has to use the bathroom and he'll be back. He tells them no talking and to keep working.

Freddie smirks and gets up from his desk he goes to the SmartBoard and messes around with it, "I'm Mr. Lewis, I'm a racist old man."

Roger cocks an eyebrow, "He hated browns?"

Freddie nods and sits down in the teacher's chair and pulls out hot dogs, buns and Gatorade from his bag, "What are you doing?" Roger asks.

"This is the time I would normally eat."

"You're in school!" Roger sputters, "You can't eat in here!" he points to the sign.

"And the cameras are broken." Freddie tells him munching on the hot dog, "Care to join?" he groans as he eats

Roger keeps his head down trying to focus on his work his face burning as Freddie gets slightly louder now sounding like he's fucking the hot dog. He felt his own cock twitch inside his pants, "O-Oh, Oh!~"

Roger growls slamminh his book shut after what felt like hours and stomps over to Freddie, "Will you quit th-"

Freddie spits out his drink bits of hot dog come out with it, "Fuck!" he wipes them both off with tissues just as the bell rings.

''Well detention is up." Freddie hums shoving his shit back into his bag, "See ya." he walks out the door.

He yelps once the blond grabs onto his wrist, "You can't leave!"

"Hush." Freddie hisses dragging the blond out.

"I'm Freddie." he says after a moment of silence.

Roger pushes his blond hair out of his face, ''Im Roger."

They shake hands, "Do you need a lift?" Freddie asks.

Roger looks around seeing no buses, "Yeah. Mom's probably flipping her lid now."

Freddie nods and brings him to him to his 1987 Candy Apple Red Chevy S10 Pickup, "Hop in.

Roger nods and gets in he tells Freddie his address and the older boy puts it into the GPS and drives there

Roger nods and gets in he tells Freddie his address and the older boy puts it into the GPS and drives there. He lives close enough to the school that Freddie isn't wasting a lot of gas.

"Place looks pretty empty." Freddie says pulling into the tiny home.

"Yeah." Roger looks down.

Freddie pats his back, "Hey. Hey, there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"I don't want to be here. It's cold, there's no heat and hardly any food."

Freddie hands Roger a hot dog from his bag, ''Come on. I'm taking you to my place."

And Freddie does like that, he lets Roger warm up and none of them speak of what happened in detention. Roger looks like he's not sickly for once. Freddie turns on the tv and got a few blankets for Roger to wrap himself in and goes to make dinner, "You don't
mind spicy food right?"

"No!" Roger calls.

Freddie nods and gets to cooking keeping a ear out for Roger. He hums a little as he cooks, then he sings, it was a old song his mother use to sing when he was little. He nearly knocked the pot over when he heard the applause, "Roger!" he shrieks, "It's rude not to knock!"

"...This is a kitchen?" Roger blinks slowly.

Freddie huffs, "Still no one gets to hear me sing."

"Why?" Roger asks, "You've got a beautiful voice."

Freddie blushes, "No I don't."

"You could be in a band!" Roger claps, "I have some friends Brian, John, Ti-"

Freddie snarls, "No one wants a immigrant in their band. I never seen it. No one wants my kind."

Roger looks sadden, "Please give it a try. We're not all bad guys."

Freddie turns off the stove and closes his eyes picturing it thousands upon thousands cheering for him screaming his name as he's on stage, "Fine." Freddie says, "I'll do it."

Roger cheers and hugs him then he sniffs the air, "Whatcha making?"

"Spicy pork stew." Freddie hands Roger his bowl, "Eat up."

The two sit down and eat the stew happily chattering about music like they're old buds from childhood. Roger seems to of really relaxed around Freddie and he seems to be opening up.

"I have work soon." Roger sighs looking at the clock.

"Let me drive you?" Freddie offers putting their dishes in the sink.

"You would do that?"

"We're friends right?" Freddie asks and Roger nods to that, "Well friends help each other."

Roger beams and hugs Freddie tight, "You're the bestest friend I had then. Brian doesn't drive me anywhere!"

Freddie laughs and ruffles Rog's blond hair, ''Alrighty, let's head out and then we can discuss more on music, alright?''

Roger agrees and Freddie drives him home so he can change into his uniform. Freddie as promised drove him to his job and the two promised to keep in touch not knowing how much their new friendship would change their lives.